#1 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

hey all you artists out there, if you ever get bored and cant think what you want to do at the moment or you have a spot of free time i have something i was hoping i could ask someone to draw. just PM me and ill send you some details and such. id draw it myself but i cant draw for shiz and im sure there are some awsome artists online no doubt

#2 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll try and start tomorrow if I can. I should have it done by mid-week, since I don't have anything to do all week.

#3 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet. thanks for your efforts ill see if i can repay you back somehow.

#4 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"sweet. thanks for your efforts ill see if i can repay you back somehow."

Well, you'll have to see if you like it or not first. I'll try and see if I can do your character justice.

#5 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

lol im sure you can do a better job than i would. youd probably put me to shame with my kindergarten drawings

#6 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"lol im sure you can do a better job than i would. youd probably put me to shame with my kindergarten drawings"

I have drawings in my profile if you want to take a look.

#7 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Eternus says:
"lol im sure you can do a better job than i would. youd probably put me to shame with my kindergarten drawings"

I have drawings in my profile if you want to take a look."

yeah i looked and their cool. if you could get something like photoshop or something and add color that doesnt look like colored pencils you should

#9 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"Octagon Freak says:
"Eternus says:
I have drawings in my profile if you want to take a look."
yeah i looked and their cool. if you could get something like photoshop or something and add color that doesnt look like colored pencils you should"

I would, but photoshop is expensive, lol.

#10 Posted by warlock360 (28159 posts) - - Show Bio

if u want ill send it too ya^^

#11 Posted by jayran (60 posts) - - Show Bio

what do you need dun?

#12 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

-.- this is sooooo old...

#13 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

really you noticed!

yeah i dont really expect people to respond anymore it doesnt even have any artwork in it... id put in my own but that sorta looks like a rabid animal picked up a pencil and ran across the paper several times.

#14 Posted by Zevick the Ender (108 posts) - - Show Bio

photoshop is not expensive. ....muwahahahahaha....cracks and code generators make it so

#15 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

I can help. If you want.

#16 Posted by Zevick the Ender (108 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd be up for it

#17 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

hey if anyone does still look at this from time to time i sorta figured out what i always thought of as my character being similar to but not quite the same... The Crow, it came to me as i was reading a thread about the crow vs the punisher (which punisher obviously looses in. imortality makes it hard to lose) and liike a flash i thought of the times i had seen the movies. so i checked his page on here and voila! (i think thats how you spell that) my character is like the crow only more demonic looking (same colored skin). im not really sure about the paints on his face but if anyone still gives half a hay-penny they can try drawing it and whatnot. once again im not gunna set a deadline for it to be done or snything, jsut thouht some artists might like to draw something like that. who knows im sure ill find out

#18 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Sketchtor says:

"I can help. If you want."

help with drawing or that dudes crack and code generators or whatever?

#19 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"Sketchtor says:
help with drawing or that dudes crack and code generators or whatever?"

Well... drawing. I'm not skilled in the other thing.

#20 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Sketchtor says:

"Eternus says:
"Sketchtor says:
help with drawing or that dudes crack and code generators or whatever?"

Well... drawing. I'm not skilled in the other thing."

haha. well i cant draw for beans, but i always give it a shot once in a while and when i get into something it comes out decent but some of the worst artists on here put me to shame.

#21 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. Barguest is pretty much my new idol.