#1 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go... Excellent turnout, Great entries!

Name below art

Deadline Thursday 21st

IcePrince_X

KEROGA

Om4zd

PLUT0N

artiom1q2w

madhatter555

Gambit1024

Decept-O

bennyq

lostskies

#2 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

So many awesome entries!!

I vote for madhatter555

#3 Posted by IcePrince_X (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Decept_O

#4 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

Could easily choose several entries but gonna go with PLUT0N.

Moderator
#5 Posted by EdwardWoods (76 posts) - - Show Bio

I really dig Decept_O's entry. The phasing and the transormation are awesome looking (especially the body structure and pose on the transformation)

#6 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

lostskies

How come there isn't a poll attached to this? Wouldn't that make the voting easier?

#7 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

@Press Oblivion said:

lostskies

How come there isn't a poll attached to this? Wouldn't that make the voting easier?

Its up to whoever creates the vote, some people have done that in the past. I've tried it, personally I find it harder to set up/easier to make errors. Maybe the new forum format will improve on it.

Moderator
#8 Posted by sora_thekey (8105 posts) - - Show Bio

Awww... I didn't get mine in. I though I still had 'till today. I guess I read it wrong!

I think I'm going to go with IcePrince_X

Moderator
#9 Posted by redscare (391 posts) - - Show Bio

madhatter555

#10 Posted by inferiorego (20577 posts) - - Show Bio

artiom1q2w

Staff
#11 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Om4zd

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (13666 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit1024

#13 Posted by ComicMan24 (147014 posts) - - Show Bio

artiom1q2w

Online
#14 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (4669 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24

artiom1q2w

This.
HM goes to Decept O
#15 Posted by michaelthemighty17 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

ice prince x om4zd

#16 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

KEROGA gets my vote

#17 Posted by Boxinbeard (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Pluton

#18 Posted by Om4zd (918 posts) - - Show Bio

Madhatter555

#19 Posted by PLUT0N (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Decept-O

#20 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

lostskies

#21 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

Super close one what time is voting closing Thursday?

Moderator
#22 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shatterstar said:

Super close one what time is voting closing Thursday?

Planned on midnight Thursday Central time but can extend it to Friday to get more votes.

#23 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations said:

@Shatterstar said:

Super close one what time is voting closing Thursday?

Planned on midnight Thursday Central time but can extend it to Friday to get more votes.

Lets keep it open longer (even though no one voted today). We need more votes!

Currently a 3 way tie for first and a 3 way tie for second, spectacularly close.

Moderator
#24 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

lostskies

#25 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

lostskies asked me to throw in his vote, the browser on his phone doesn't seem to be compatible with CV for him to leave his vote, His will go to

PLUTON

To close the voting I need one more vote for either

Decept-O

PLUTON

artiom1q2w

madhatter555

lostskies

Vote for whoever you want but to tip the scales 1 vote to either of these guys will send him home the winner! ...or something to that effect. :P

#26 Edited by Decept-O (7270 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations: There are currently three votes each for all the above artists you mentioned-----

but also myself and Pluton. So it is still a tie with 3 votes for everyone, not just the ones you mentioned.

I sound like a whiner but wanted to point that out, thanks.

#27 Edited by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

5 way tie for first place, unprecedented. Pinning this higher to get more votes, the winner will determine the 100th Show-off Showdown which is a pretty awesome milestone for our forum.

lets keep the vote open till midnight central time tonight to see if we can get a tiebreaker by then.

Moderator
#28 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O:

Hey man, I am glad you pointed that out, never intentionally to blow anyone off. I took a quick count and I missed both of you. My bad and apologies to both of you. I corrected the above tally and added both of you in.

@Shatterstar:

I can wait till Monday at midnight if necessary. :P

#29 Posted by JairamGanpat (949 posts) - - Show Bio

can i still vote? lostskies

#30 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

@JairamGanpat said:

can i still vote? lostskies

Voting is going till midnight tonight, anyone can vote.

Moderator
#31 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shatterstar:

He just broke the tie. You still wanna wait til midnight?

#32 Posted by Joygirl (15325 posts) - - Show Bio

Om4zd

#33 Posted by dngn4774 (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

Decept-O

#34 Posted by Decept-O (7270 posts) - - Show Bio

@RamsIllustrations: Nothing against Shatterstar but if JairamGanpat's vote breaks the tie, then I say go for it. Just my opinion and it IS your turn with the contest after all.

#35 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O:

I concur,

lostskies for the win! Congrats man! Your first Win and leading into the 100th Showoff Showdown!

#36 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O said:

@RamsIllustrations: Nothing against Shatterstar but if JairamGanpat's vote breaks the tie, then I say go for it. Just my opinion and it IS your turn with the contest after all.

Not to step on anyone's toes, was hoping to spotlight the contest some more. Didn't really work how I imagined unfortunately.

Moderator
#37 Edited by Decept-O (7270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shatterstar: Man...wasn't trying to be an ass, now I really feel bad. Seemed like RamsIllustrations wanted the contest to end properly; the voting rarely lasts this long. Sorry, shouldn't have said anything I guess.

Only reason I said anything is because past contests where there was a tie, the next vote would usually end it. I know RamsIllustrations doesn't always have time to monitor the contests due to his work away from the site, so was just agreeing with his decision to have that last vote be the tie-breaker. Just seemed odd to have the voting continue afterwards to me but now I understand why you wanted it to continue, due to it being the 100th contest.

Again--I feel like a jerk but at the same time was not being an ass or trying to disrupt, was indeed trying to help Rams with my input regarding what he had said he wanted to do.

#38 Posted by Shatterstar (4437 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O said:

@Shatterstar: Man...wasn't trying to be an ass, now I really feel bad. Seemed like RamsIllustrations wanted the contest to end properly; the voting rarely lasts this long. Sorry, shouldn't have said anything I guess.

Only reason I said anything is because past contests where there was a tie, the next vote would usually end it. I know RamsIllustrations doesn't always have time to monitor the contests due to his work away from the site, so was just agreeing with his decision to have that last vote be the tie-breaker. Just seemed odd to have the voting continue afterwards to me but now I understand why you wanted it to continue, due to it being the 100th contest.

Again--I feel like a jerk but at the same time was not being an ass or trying to disrupt, was indeed trying to help Rams with my input regarding what he had said he wanted to do.

No you guys made the right decision, was just hoping that pinning to the whole forum was going to bring more votes to the thread quick but we only got like...2 after I did that. Which was disappointing. I hope there's not the perception that I was trying to take it over to sway the vote one way or another.

Moderator
#39 Posted by Decept-O (7270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shatterstar: No never thought that you were trying to sway the voting at all. I understand what you were hoping to do. It was a good contest. Just wished I would have done a better job on my entry.

#40 Posted by Decept-O (7270 posts) - - Show Bio

: Congrats on the win!