This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by ZZoMBiE13 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be a tough decision. There are so many wonderful entries in this contest. I'm going to give people one week to vote, so we'll call a winner next Sunday( Oct 21st) at midnight (Central Time). The new deadline for voting is Tuesday night at midnight.

I expect that like Harvey, I'll be making a few coin flips trying to choose a favorite. *wink*

To the artists who so kindly offered up pieces for this contest, thank you for your hard work. These are all fantastic drawings/paintings. You honor me with your dedication and professional attitudes.

Can we have this thread pinned and THIS thread dropped in to the ether to be lost for all time? Please and Thank You.

artiom1q2w
PAYNO
Dbennet6684
bennyq
KEROGA
MadWolverine
SteveRodgers
ProofPudding
1frankcastle4
PLUT0N
RamsIllustrations
#2 Posted by PLUT0N (65 posts) - - Show Bio

1frankcastle4

#3 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

ProofPudding

#4 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to think about it, but wanted to let @ZZoMBiE13: I pinned this (Icarus is off for a little bit so I figured I'd help out...)

#5 Edited by Decept-O (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13: A week is a bit long for a Voting Thread. This is in the Artist Showoff Guidelines:

No declaring winners before voting officially ends, voting should last 24-72 hours to give people a chance to see the thread. The end of voting should have a specific time (eg 5pm PST, 12am EST, etc). Ties go into sudden death after the specified end of voting, next vote wins.

Not being an ass just trying to help a bit.

That said my vote is for RamsIllustrations.

#6 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

going to go with RamsIllustrations

#7 Posted by batkevin74 (11130 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW! Great work all round! I'm going to go 1st:

2nd:

and 3rd:

#8 Posted by Dbennett6684 (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Madwolverine for me

#9 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

DavidR! Wait... I meant RamsIllustrations... Nyahahah!

Had he not changed his entry I would have voted for Pluton.

#10 Posted by Shatterstar (4586 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choice, going with MadWolverine

#11 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Pluton

#12 Edited by ZZoMBiE13 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O said:

@ZZoMBiE13: A week is a bit long for a Voting Thread. This is in the Artist Showoff Guidelines:

No declaring winners before voting officially ends, voting should last 24-72 hours to give people a chance to see the thread. The end of voting should have a specific time (eg 5pm PST, 12am EST, etc). Ties go into sudden death after the specified end of voting, next vote wins.

Not being an ass just trying to help a bit.

That said my vote is for RamsIllustrations.

That's as may be, but I've put a week deadline on almost every voting thread I've made since I came here. But I'm nothing if not willing to bend. I give a long voting round to let as many people as want to have their shot to support their favorite artwork. But if no one is still voting by Wednesday, I'll adjust accordingly. Fair enough?

@The Poet: I see. I hope nothing is wrong. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks for the heads up. :)

#13 Posted by Decept-O (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13: I don't recall that, not that it matters. I mention it because it seems fair to move the contest along. It is just my opinion...and I may be alone with it....but a week seems like a long time. I am also going by Shatterstar's recommendation in the Artist Showoff Guidelines.

#14 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O said:

@ZZoMBiE13: I don't recall that, not that it matters. I mention it because it seems fair to move the contest along. It is just my opinion...and I may be alone with it....but a week seems like a long time. I am also going by Shatterstar's recommendation in the Artist Showoff Guidelines.

OK. Original post is edited.

#15 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

MadWolverine

#16 Posted by Dernman (15439 posts) - - Show Bio

pluton

#17 Posted by CoachT (17 posts) - - Show Bio

1st ProofPudding " perfect two face! "

2nd Pluton " great art piece! "

3rd Artiom1q2w " like the movement of your work! "

#18 Posted by SteveRodgers (728 posts) - - Show Bio

1frankcastle4

#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17823 posts) - - Show Bio

All fantastic entries but I have to give it to Mad_Wolverine.

#20 Posted by inferiorego (27697 posts) - - Show Bio

PAYNO

Staff
#21 Posted by Mad_Wolverine (228 posts) - - Show Bio

1frankcastle4, great feel to the piece, really love it.

So correct me if I'm wrong, voting ends tomorrow??

#22 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad_Wolverine:

It looks like the 3 days ends tomorrow at midnight unless voters are still voting.

#23 Edited by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

Good thing I don't participate in these things often anymore. To have my entry not included was pretty awesome. At least I know I wasted my time. [/endrant]

looks like crap anyway, so I'll vote for PAYNO

#24 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio

ProofPudding. Honorable mentions to MadWolverine, bennyq, and Rams though.

#25 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om1kron said:

Good thing I don't participate in these things often anymore. To have my entry not included was pretty awesome. At least I know I wasted my time. [/endrant]

Aw jeez buddy, I truly cannot apologize enough. There were so many entries I guess it slipped through the cracks. Can't believe I did that.

I don't really know how exactly, but I'll ask the mods what to do and make this right. Please forgive me.

#26 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13:

I know how you feel, I did the same to Payno a while back. Really felt bad but there's not much that can be done at this point other than adding his to the rest of the entries on the first page. It happens man, I know it wasn't intentional.

#27 Posted by Shatterstar (4586 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@Om1kron said:

Aw jeez buddy, I truly cannot apologize enough. There were so many entries I guess it slipped through the cracks. Can't believe I did that.

I don't really know how exactly, but I'll ask the mods what to do and make this right. Please forgive me.

Lets reset, start the voting over again in a new thread. I'll lock this one, hopefully that'll minimize confusion.