#1 Posted by EGoD (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

First lets get back to basics, artwork as usual must be hand drawn for this contest (no old stuff)and coloured and inked.  Since most of us have been doing this since the beginning there was a mutual understanding that computer edited drawings created an unfair advantage to those of us who don't have the programs.  Show off your raw talent.

With that out of the way this weeks contest subject will be Psylocke, sexy, seductive and a kick ass accent. lol.  She's had a few looks so go nuts and have fun with her, even create your own custom costume if you want.   Contest ends Wednesday Feb 11, so get your pics in by the end of the day. 

#2 Posted by bobkane1998 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

good call egod.  good luck all.  i think maybe we should start a artist show off for digital works so it doesnt give others an advantage over other mediums.

#3 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet.  Might try for this one.

#4 Posted by Dark Walker (477 posts) - - Show Bio

WOOT!

First one in.  :D  Never done that before.  I kinda put a few of her looks together from the gallery to come up with something new.

#5 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be throwing one in for this one too.

#6 Posted by danhimself (22696 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome job dark walker....i really like the costume

#7 Posted by majinHulku (41 posts) - - Show Bio

thats badass dark walker. im in on this too.

#8 Posted by Kid Anarchy (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree. Dark Walker, thats amazing!
im goin to enter this one as well

#9 Posted by The Rorschach (147 posts) - - Show Bio

The best work.

#10 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio

nice work DW!

#11 Posted by Dark Walker (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks everyone.  Can't wait to see all of yours.

#12 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's mine.

It's been awhile so I hope this is still at par with the others...specially that Dark Walker set the bar high!

Psylocke unleashed

#13 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, both entries so far are awesome. Good job guys. ^^

#14 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Ow i love both entries, Dark Walker's is more of a ghostly warrior type (in my opinion) and Ice Prince is more of an Asian ninja type =) Great job!

#15 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

That might be a bit too R rated for the site, Majin.

#16 Posted by Renegade Xavier (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats abit hardcore Majin....

#17 Edited by majinHulku (41 posts) - - Show Bio

i figured id get a response like that... due to complaints i wont be competing in this one. which is retarded if you ask me.

#18 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio
majinHulku said:
"i figured id get a response like that... due to complaints i wont be competing in this one. which is retarded if you ask me."
I do not see anything wrong with your work. In fact, I saw the humor on it. But it does leave a whole lot of interpretation.

It is a good work and Psylocke might even agree, since she is really aggressive in using her attractive features both in battle and getting attention.

I hope and you can reconsider and present another art work.
#19 Posted by majinHulku (41 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks ice. i doubt ill be entering this one though, because i dont want to upset the children who have never seen a breast before. lol( can you feel the sarcasm?)  there are a few things i draw well; murder, portraits, and the female form. i will never stop. i will only get better. thats really the only reason im on here, it keeps me drawing. so i WILL be back.... to eat the little kids on here. bring some ketchup.

#20 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio

nice job ice and DW!

#21 Posted by Harry Blaze (6 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome work :D

#22 Posted by Kyriakos (164 posts) - - Show Bio

good work

#23 Posted by Blankspot (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Good work guys I hope to see more entries.  I like the action of Ice's and the overall form of Dark Walker's.  I didn't get to see Majins too bad there.  I hope EgoD puts something up and TMOE'S are always entertaining to say the least.  I wonder if we will see any of the newer artists enter the fray I am always excited to see new takes and news styles represented.

#24 Posted by The Rorschach (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Drakwalkers better.

#25 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio
Blankspot said:
"Good work guys I hope to see more entries.  I like the action of Ice's and the overall form of Dark Walker's.  I didn't get to see Majins too bad there.  I hope EgoD puts something up and TMOE'S are always entertaining to say the least.  I wonder if we will see any of the newer artists enter the fray I am always excited to see new takes and news styles represented."

agreed
#26 Posted by The Rorschach (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is there only two entries?

#27 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

same sentiments here.

#28 Edited by time (5111 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't quite understand what the contest is about, now i can't draw but i would like to enter, i do  a lot of photoshop & layer to pictures can I   add them. what about the actually comics artist can we include them?  

#29 Posted by Shatterstar (4591 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"i don't quite understand what the contest is about, now i can't draw but i would like to enter, i do  a lot of photoshop & layer to pictures can I   add them. what about the actually comics artist can we include them?  "
The art needs to be your own work (not other artist's work or manipulations of some existing art, tracing, etc), created within the time frame of when the showdown starts and ends. It also has to follow the rules (if any) described by the thread starter (winner of the last showdown). In this particular showdown's case, its just pencils, inks, & colors, no digital art.
#30 Posted by majinHulku (41 posts) - - Show Bio

i found some time to do another one. so here ya go.

#31 Posted by THE_FLASH_313 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

#32 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW! to the NEW TWO ENTRIES!

#33 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG THOSE ARE JUST AS GOOD!!! this is going to be hard.....

#34 Edited by AnnetteKS (34 posts) - - Show Bio
EDIT So re-read the rules and digital was not one of the options. So I will post my line art, sadly it isn't the best.

Here is the digital touched and colored image (which I understand doesn't count according to the rules.

#35 Posted by danhimself (22696 posts) - - Show Bio

i think this may be one of the hardest contests to vote on....all of the entries are freaking awesome...good work guys

#36 Posted by Strafe Prower (11888 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"i think this may be one of the hardest contests to vote on....all of the entries are freaking awesome...good work guys"

Co-Signed