Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fiesty_Badger6

THE SUPERHERO YOU KNOW.

Sometimes it's the artist who shows up who wins the showdown. Yes mine was the only entry last round, even though the premise for comp # 130 was outstanding.

This fortnights comp. will be a bit different again. This time around I'll be asking you all to DRAW A PORTRAIT OF A FAMILY MEMBER/ GIRLFRIEND/ OR FRIEND AS YOUR FAVOURITE SUPERHERO or COMIC CHARACTER.

If your favourite character is "Krypto - the Superdog" that's fine too. You can just draw your family hound in a cape. If on the other hand you like Spongebob Squarepants... then i'm not sure quite what to say to you.

As usual the winner picks the theme for the next comp. Have fun and hope to see heaps of your entries.

Comp. will run until 31 March.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

I actually have an entry for this one... I didn't draw it for this contest, but I did just finish it. (You guys can decide if it counts as an entry or not.)

So my friends (Right) are getting married in a couple of months and asked me to draw them a wedding invite as a comic book cover/horror movie poster.

Please excuse the crappy iPad pic, but I wasn't going to show you the final product (it has their personal info).
Please excuse the crappy iPad pic, but I wasn't going to show you the final product (it has their personal info).

I promise the final product looks better.

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking great there @sora_thekey. I'm OK with it although as you can probably imagine I don't carry a lot weight when it comes to big decisions like this

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The pic is me, my son and my fiancée as Shazam Aquaman & Wonder Woman

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fiesty_Badger6
No Caption Provided

This is my brother as the Incredible hulk.

That's pretty cool there @frischdvh btw. Seem like a heroic bunch.

I'll leave the comp open for another day unless anyone needs a longer extension. If I don't hear from anyone I'll post the voting thread up in 24 hours from now.