#1 Edited by Anbu_B_Team (455 posts) - - Show Bio

So by default, by being the only entry last time around, I get to make a showdown. This is my first attempt at creating a contest so bear with me.

Guidelines: Create a combat scene using any hero engaged in combat with one of their better known villains. More than two combatants are allowed I would like to it be melee style combat, but that is NOT a requirement. I have chosen this because we all tend to do the super hero poses, so I want to try to get a contest that focuses on character movement and emotion.

Deadline: January 17th Midnight Eastern Time

#2 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

I Win.

#3 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

@anbu_b_team: @shatterstar This I believe falls under the Battle contest category not the Show off Showdown. I like the idea but on here its just a splash page of one Super Hero. Male or female...

#4 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

@anbu_b_team: @shatterstar This I believe falls under the Battle contest category not the Show off Showdown. I like the idea but on here its just a splash page of one Super Hero. Male or female...

Its been a while since we've had a showdown outside those lines but there hasn't been any formal restriction on what can be done here. Contests 17, 19, 29 & 30 sort of fit this mold. Considering the last contest got 1 entry maybe something different will shake things up a bit.

#5 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

@shatterstar:

I agree, it was the same for the Dr Strange contest and then several people jumped in to make it a real contest at the end. Hope this helps generate some enthusiasm!

Happy New Year! Shatterstar and to all on here at CV!

#6 Posted by Anbu_B_Team (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe the battle idea wasn't the greatest but I wanted to get art with movement.

#7 Posted by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

I gave it a try. Ant-Man vs Ultron. not very exciting..

#8 Posted by Anbu_B_Team (455 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by patzello (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: Why? Especially if you were thinking about inking and/or coloring (I saw your other thread). If you are not happy with it, keep working with it.

#11 Edited by Anbu_B_Team (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio: Ya, keep working it. You still have a lot of time. I have said it once and I will say it again...if you have a scanner it is a great tool to use for experimenting with color without destroying the original. Print....color....repeat :)

#12 Posted by Anbu_B_Team (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I only won the last competition by default, I decided I would submit for this one.

#13 Edited by billyfoo1 (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine VS. Deadpool
#14 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Balance Taking Over

#15 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Skinja (105 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultraman vs Superman (Phone quality)

#18 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@skinja: Nice action and emotion on Ultraman's face as well.

#19 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
Flash vs Zoom

Here's mine. Sorry if the blur and effects make it hard to understand the pic. I was trying to hide the flaws. Nyehehehehe...

#20 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Anbu_B_Team (455 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@anbu_b_team:

MS Paint and Photoshop. Unfortunately, on this piece, my tablet wasn't working. So it was all mouse and keyboard... And so the details were poopy. Hehe..

@iceprince_x:

You are too kind, prince. But seriously, flaws? Zoom not having a face for one... Nyahaha..

#23 Posted by somethingretarded69 (110 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Edited by Mrnoitaull (30 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

A little something I call, "Iron Fist to your face,Man!" Enjoy!