• 90 results
#51 Posted by Decept-O (7280 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramsillustrations: Thanks. Yes I did remove the previous version. I want to use this one instead.

#52 Edited by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

I am gonna drag someone forcefully in this thread because i recently checked his arts out, and honestly, for a guy whose artworks were done purely out of pencil (or office pen for that matter), literally blew my mind, hopefully he will compete on this one.

No disrespect to any existing artist, but he is my personal favourite artist i have met on comicvine, so lets drag him here.

(@emmtoo:) Mate an artist showdown is going on here, i think people would love to see some of your arts. Come on mate, draw us an gorgeous Poision Ivy .

#53 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

No offense here, the more the merrier. Everyone is entitled to their preference, and not everyone has to agree. :p

It's what makes art so diversified and entertaining....

#54 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree...one of the most inspired contest that our artists are able to do.

These are all lovely entries

#56 Posted by Emmtoo (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: wow! thanks for the referral! haha.. I don't think ive ever been in a contest! This is purely fun for me.. because I just simply love drawing. I will see what I can do! Again I appreciate the push! anything for drawing!!! :) I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks Killemall.

#57 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmtoo: No worries mate, what can i say i love your art, and i am interested to see how you draw Poison Ivy :)

#58 Edited by payno (990 posts) - - Show Bio

#59 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno: Love the new stuff, I think it's great you are branching out and experimenting! :D

Allergy season, Ugh!

#60 Posted by Decept-O (7280 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my entry.

#61 Edited by Mrfuzzynutz (1123 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so awesome seems everyone turned out for this one hahaha I love it! So many great ideas!

Sadly I wasn't able to finish the colored version, still needed to add some depth to Ivy..but I hopw you guys enjoy it all the same

#62 Posted by ARMIV2 (8717 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

I just had to comment -- I know this is yet to be put to a vote but this is going to be the hardest choice yet. To say I am blown away by what I have seen submitted already is an understatement.

So happy to see so many entries as well! The artists on this site are extraordinary.

#66 Posted by ARMIV2 (8717 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1111 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by ARMIV2 (8717 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

@armiv2: I am very proud of you, you are a quick learner.... (8P

#71 Posted by BrianLaborada (16 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1111 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by ARMIV2 (8717 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Edited by Emmtoo (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay.... well I apologize in advance if I posted too many or too much photos. Here's some quick ones I could come up with.

#76 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic entries!

Welcome you guys! Emmtoo and Brianlaborada

#77 Edited by Shatterstar (4572 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic entries!

Welcome you guys! Emmtoo and Brianlaborada

What he said.

And thanks very much to everyone that has entered so far, very glad to see such an awesome turnout. If anyone has an entry they're working on, submit it by midnight Pacific time tonight.

@emmtoo these are great, if you had to pick one- which one would you enter for the vote?

#78 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmtoo these are great, if you had to pick one- which one would you enter for the vote?

Hehe dont know if anyone has notice but Poision Ivy seems to have a camel toe in the second pic :p not sure if that was intentional.

Love the way you portray facial expression Emmtoo :) awesome job with both pics..

#79 Edited by Emmtoo (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: LOL. that was supposed to be a leaf... the stem of the leaf. MY bad. yikes.. hahahha im gonna change that. haha Thanks for pointing that out... hahahah

#80 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmtoo said:

@killemall: LOL. that was supposed to be a leaf... the stem of the leaf. MY bad. yikes.. hahahha im gonna change that. haha Thanks for pointing that out... hahahah

Oh lol, i totally thought that was a camel-toe heheheh.

#81 Posted by ProofPudding (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is my entry not completely done but it will have to do.

Great stuff everyone.

#82 Edited by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@proofpudding: Mate gorgeous drawing,but wasnt the last one better? I like the idea of Batman picture given bigger space i suppose :p

Love the new hair coloring though mate.

#83 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw some of these arts can just be taken from here and put into comics as variant cover. Its pretty damn cool how many talented artists are there in comicvine :)

#84 Posted by Emmtoo (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is my entry.... Not to fond of the coloring.. haha but it was suggested. Didn't quite finish as well.. but that's all I got! It was fun guys! you guys are great! Thanks for letting me join as well as the feedback!

#85 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmtoo: Its pretty cool, specially for a guy who is color blind (as am i btw ,genetic condition cant be helped). At least to me the camel toe becomes more and more visible.

Also any particular you decided not to color the flowers??

As always huge fan of the way you draw facial expression :)

#86 Edited by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

there's just to much awesome in this thread now!

#87 Posted by Emmtoo (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Haha! that's why you suggested color? Lol jk. Um I just got home at around 11pm.. So I....didnt really decide NOT to color the flowers.. I just had no time too. I thought midnight was the deadline. Thanks for the feedback!

#88 Edited by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart: Its surprising how many awesome artist have joined since the last one. Hehe i am half thinking i draw a stickfigure with giant boobs and submit it just for the heck of it :p

BTW is you nice God-of-art or God-O-Fart?? :p

#89 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@brianlaborada: Mate i am really looking forward to see you draw wonder woman some day, and while the art is as gorgeous as it gets, it sort of looks more like Wonder Woman, Valkarie or Warrior Woman as opposed to Poision Ivy. Also given i like those character better than IV hehe what can i say :p

#90 Posted by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: lol, obviously the god of farts, i mean its so obvious right? LOL! XD

#91 Edited by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart said:

@killemall: lol, obviously the god of farts, i mean its so obvious right? LOL! XD

hehehe :)

God-O'-Fart :) sounds brilliant, you might have one of the best screen name in comicvine :p

#92 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1111 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmtoo: Nicely done, welcome aboard!

#93 Posted by Emmtoo (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by BrianLaborada (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Thanks :) Got a couple of Wondies in my deviantART, if you wanna have a look.

#95 Posted by Killemall (18639 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by BrianLaborada (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: here you go! http://brianlaborada.deviantart.com/