• 90 results
#1 Posted by Shatterstar (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright Ssandulak won the last round but went awol so to keep the ball rolling, the next showdown for those brave enough to enter will be one of Ssandulak's favorites:

Poison Ivy

This thread will go till Friday July 26th after which voting will start.

#2 Posted by IcePrince_X (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

I am on it.

Just recently received the Poison Ivy Premium Format and so inspired to do this.

#3 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio

@shatterstar: Does it have to be a new drawing, or can we enter things we've done already?

#4 Posted by Shatterstar (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@shatterstar: Does it have to be a new drawing, or can we enter things we've done already?

All entries to these contest threads must be completed within the timeframe of the contest. Otherwise that gives an unfair advantage to someone that spends a month on a piece vs someone that has to come up with something in two weeks time. You can post it if you like but please add a note that its not an official entry.

#5 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio

@shatterstar: I see, that seems fair. Just thought I'd check, as I think I saw someone mention before that they were using a previously drawn picture as an entry. I'll get to work on this at some point. I like Poison Ivy. :)

This is not my entry. I'll be sure to draw her differently than this. :)

#6 Edited by IcePrince_X (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

Kawaii! looking forward for your newer Poison Ivy

#7 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

@shatterstar: Poison Ivy's not been done before? I find that remarkable. Whoa. Cool choice.

#9 Posted by Shatterstar (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@decept_o said:

@shatterstar: Poison Ivy's not been done before? I find that remarkable. Whoa. Cool choice.

Yea I was surprised too. She might've made an appearance in the Gotham City Sirens showdown but thats a team vs individual challenge. Still working on redoing the champion threads, lack of time is the main obstacle.

#10 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

@shatterstar: Oh, I totally understand. Not complaining by any means, I am just really amazed she hasn't been chosen before as a stand alone character in this contest. Should be plenty of entries.

#11 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by IcePrince_X (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

naughty vines! nice concept bennyq

#13 Edited by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@shatterstar: I went for a more busty poison ivy, The sketch is messed up and the anatomy is wrong in a few places so i will either change this sketch by changing her pose in a few places or just fix it all in the digital version! **UPDATE!** Ok I fixed the sketch a little! Check it out! :D

#14 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmmmm....

I've got something.

#15 Edited by Mrfuzzynutz (985 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, so many different and awesome versions to choose from, this should be fun

#16 Edited by Mrfuzzynutz (985 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the entries so far! I had a hard time trying to figure out which version to go with. But one thing remains the same for Ivy, seductive, sultry and deadly.

So I went with the animated version of the pale skin and black outfit. Not sure if I will make the deadline with a colored version, may have to post it elsewhere if I can't get it in. But for now...please enjoy the line art version

#17 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the entries so far! I had a hard time trying to figure out which version to go with. But one thing remains the same for Ivy, seductive, sultry and deadly.

So I went with the animated version of the pale skin and black outfit. Not sure if I will make the deadline with a colored version, may have to post it elsewhere if I can't get it in. But for now...please enjoy the line art version

Ooooh, nice! This is fantastic!

#18 Edited by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceprince_x: Hahah thanks man! You might say they're "comic vines" !

#19 Edited by IcePrince_X (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

My version of the Gotham Siren...Poison Ivy

This is my official entry...the black and white version.

This is my unofficial colored version using only crayons.

#20 Posted by EGoD (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my entry.

#21 Posted by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Edited by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda bit too rough with her. I used the wrong pencil it seems.

#24 Edited by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm... looks like i can't post images..:(

#25 Edited by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildcats25: Well I saw it, and it looked great man! All of these entry's do actually!

#26 Posted by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@godofart said:

@wildcats25: Well I saw it, and it looked great man! All of these entry's do actually!

how could you have seen it?? i haven't been able to upload anything!

#27 Posted by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildcats25: If you can see a picture(not my full entry), then it's working O.K. for me.

#31 Edited by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

perhaps my computer is cursed. :(

#32 Edited by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by wildcats25 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramsillustrations:

HOLY battering RAMs, Batman!

Many thanks for this extension... i'm still kinda bothered by this.. perhaps i should distract myself with a drawing of Aspen Matthews.. ho hum....

#34 Edited by KEROGA (972 posts) - - Show Bio
Poison ivy VS Teen Titans

Can Wondergirl defeat Poison Ivy? And rescue her hypnotized teammates?

#35 Posted by GODofART (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@keroga: Dude, your getting so much better! Keep it up man! I'm seeing your skills evolve right before my eyes and its an amazing thing man, pure mothertruckin magic dude! (kept it PG with the cursing but the cheese is killing me*overdoses on self censorship*)

#36 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't quite get the lighting perfect to photograph this, but it'll do I suppose.

Poison Ivy using her plant controlling powers to take on a selection of DC characters:

#37 Edited by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't quite get the lighting perfect to photograph this, but it'll do I suppose.

Poison Ivy using her plant controlling powers to take on a selection of DC characters:

Heh-heh, I love it.

#39 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6093 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by IcePrince_X (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramsillustrations thanks! looking forward for your entry here... i know you are going to wow us!

@decept_o love your colors of Poison Ivy...very vibrant work!

#42 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceprince_x: Thanks, much appreciated. However, I may try another piece of Poison Ivy as I am not too happy with this one.

#43 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my gosh, I didn't even realize how big the turn out for this was!

#44 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildcats25:

My Pleasure, anytime!

@iceprince_x: Hey Man, a quick semi done drawing. Not sure if I will have the time to finish an entry but I figured since you were kind enough to suggest I could give it a try. The Vines and detailing is what takes time as everyone here knows and I want to do her justice. There will be changes to this but this is what I have so far... :P

#45 Posted by IcePrince_X (4851 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa! now thats a good pose! hoping you can finish her.

#46 Posted by ARMIV2 (8282 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramsillustrations:

!!!!!!

I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time I saw this. Juice would've been all over this school computer.
That is some gorgeous work!

#47 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@iceprince_x: Thanks, I am hoping to get it done too. :D

@armiv2: You are to damn funny but thanks buddy, glad you liked it so far!

#48 Posted by ProofPudding (309 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a killer Showdown, Everyones stuff is fantastic.

Here is my rough I hope to have it done in time.

#49 Edited by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, here is the new version, prior to adding color. Again tried a different take on Poison Ivy. Until I color it this will be one I will use as my entry, not that it matters.

#50 Posted by RamsIllustrations (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

@proofpudding:

Good concept, can't wait to see the finished version...

@decept_o:

It does matter, I'm here for the practice and I am glad that you joined in! I liked your previous version too, although it seems you took it down...