Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By genuks

Dear Sirs,

Name's Andy (aka Dr.Genuks)

Iam interested with getting my works published under paid conditions for that I'll gladly consider the offers from both Publishing Companies or whether Individuals who's like to cast as Agents propagandizing and advocating my works.

1. My sequential samples are available under link

http://genuks.wordpress.com

2. I've made a classic book illustrations for full set of works for Booker's awarded author from Germany, written in both Ger, Rus Mr. Dm.Lipskerov www.lipskerov.ru you can obtain an exhaustive reference describing of my working abilities from him under e-mail: dmitri@lipskerov.ru

3. I am skilled within all process thus - I can do penciling down from scratch of rough sketching, inking then either full coloring and cover art

4. My TZ is GMT+2 Poland and I am skilled with co-work in team with Authors from different timezones and of course I could be very versatile with that ,

5. My typical speed of production

Basically it depends on a storyline plot but average abilities should be:

pencilling - 1 page (up to 8 panels) for example 1 wide established shot and 3 - 5 characters per panel including - 2 working days app 24 hours

inking is a bit faster for the same page it may take 5-7 hours

coloring - 5-7 and faster times

everything is comparable and considerable as well

No Caption Provided

For now I am collaborating with a promising text writer from UK Mr.JJ

Also I've already made finished very four 1st pages for my featured story 'Hi-ccough the grandaddy' that is depicting a very unusual character eccentric in his slapstick traits we could recognize russian-like life style that's collaborated collectively,

if you're whatever interested with my humble art we can discuss further details ,

e-mail me: genuks@gmail.com

Kindest regards,