This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering if there are any artist who want to create a comic with me (as in I write a script, and the artist draws for it) If you are interested, please post which character you want to draw and if I feel like I can write the characters then I'll agree to write it. This is first come first serve so if you're interested please let me know!

I look forward to seeing all (if any) responses! :D

#2 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't draw, otherwise i would........

#4 Posted by DeadNightHero (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds interesting to me tell me what kind of story you'd be wanting to write, so I can see if my style fits it.

#5 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeadNightHero said:

Sounds interesting to me tell me what kind of story you'd be wanting to write, so I can see if my style fits it.

I was thinking maybe Batman...

#6 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

My skill isn't quite there to the point of drawing panels... But I could see about a cover

#7 Posted by EndOfAprilComics (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the story a Batman story? or just a similar theme?

#8 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (709 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a suggestion, if you're trying to recruit an artist, it's better if you have the story fleshed out from the beginning. You need to be able to offer him or her something to spark their imagination. That's how most artists, at least in my experience, get their inspiration. Work up at least an outline, develop a pitch to sell your idea, then ask if any artists are interested in helping bring your story to fruition. Maybe write up a snippet to help show off your skills, and you'll more than likely get someone who's willing to invest the time and share their skills.

Just my two cents. :)

#9 Posted by The Poet (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13: @EndOfAprilComics: @blur1528: CapFanBoy is organizing a crossover community project involving writers from the fan fic section and the artists of this forum. Prime is actully apart of this project and hopefully he'll be able to find an artist through cap's processes. the writers will submit their stories synopises and the artists weill be able to choose what better fits their abilities. Just in case you are interested:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/artist-show-off/4/anybody-interestedat-all/673115/

#10 Posted by tomguttridge (14 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were interested in doing a Marvel storyline then I would CERTAINLY be up for giving it a go! I have slight prejudices against DC's overpowered characters.. But I also agree with

#11 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomguttridge: Welcome to the vine

#12 Posted by The Poet (8336 posts) - - Show Bio