#1 Posted by weenman1 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my dog vs Ant-Man!

#2 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Your dog is a miniature Krypto, and this is adorable.

#3 Posted by weenman1 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

She only has three legs. It's how she became a villain, some dude ran her over then hit reverse and ran her over again. She lost the leg but acquire laser eyes and fried the dude dead. Then she went after Ant-Man!

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@weenman1 said:

She only has three legs. It's how she became a villain, some dude ran her over then hit reverse and ran her over again. She lost the leg but acquire laser eyes and fried the dude dead. Then she went after Ant-Man!

How did Antman get involved O_O

Was her her previous owner who let her out and as a result she got hit my a car driven my a morbid asshole?

#5 Posted by weenman1 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

If I were to write it issue one it would go like this:

We follow Stella the Chihuahua from birth to rebirth. Her emergence into this world is violent but she's really cute. Slowly we see she is mischievous but still cute. As time goes by she does some questionable things to her owner and other animals. She has disturbing dreams and acts out malicious games in her head. Stella becomes fascinated with witnessing the death of anything and everything. By the end this adorable creature is also a twisted sadist who is is willing to gamble her own life only to trick her owner into oncoming traffic. Stella looses her leg but gains much more. Her crime is so vile, it is such a stain on the essence of all dogs that a a dark force overtakes her. She now has the power to shoot laser eyes and the ability to construct elaborate devices able to conquer the galaxy. Who will stop her from enslaving us all? Find out in the Ant-Man special: ?????????????????

#6 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

@weenman1: I love this picture O_O

#7 Posted by weenman1 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@BumpyBoo: thank you!

#8 Posted by BumpyBoo (7676 posts) - - Show Bio

@weenman1 said:

@BumpyBoo: thank you!

Thank you, I cracked up when I saw it! XD So funny....