An Painting and A odd Doodle/Sketch

J1ml33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By J1ml33

First we start with my Original Character from my Web comic ( Chelsae Monastery ) This is just me drawing a silly little gag about one of my main Bad girls /antagonist from my web comic called the Valkyrie Quartet (and testing out my newer Minimalist Designs for her at the same time ) anyways this is just me getting in my groove of just drawing fun facial Expressions and writing silly captions of her inner thoughts about absurd Randomness that`s on her mind . so far I am starting to get the hang of this Clean Line (Hybrid I have created from mixing a Little of Bruce Timm`s Simple shape body structure style with a little bit of my growing love for Retro B movies/Comedies of the 40s mixed style ) anyways this was basically a stream of conscientiousness type drawing exercise I want to do for to night .( more to come ladies and Gents )   

and Jubilee in her classic Generation X Costume (and the story goes ...I this was just the product of a little too much time on the weekend (normally it`s spent constantly sketching away in one of my many sketchbooks ) but I thought I would take a break from practicing for awhile and do something fun ..and by fun is to draw Jubilee in her classic Generation X uniform that she sported during her time with the team during the middle of the series exciting run , anyways here I put my little spin on by adding her trademark Yellow Jacket and Pink shades all while spelling her name (among other things the title of this particular portrait ) but in a way i Had her spell the obvious to everyone (somewhat breaking the forth wall ) but that`s my unique ideals mixed into a blender (on digital canvas and paint to you )

all in all this was fun to make (more to come )