OrionRogue

Deadline 2/23

pin if you would, please! :)

#2 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in mate.

#3 Posted by artiom1q2w (344 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by EdwardWoods (76 posts) - - Show Bio
Uncanny New Gods #42

(as an homage to http://www.comicvine.com/the-new-gods-orion-fights-for-earth/37-11260/)

Spent ages trying to work in Orions hover thingy...gave up and went with an alternative. Also Darkseid/Magneto is a fantastic supervillain combo.

Heres the non cover version of Rogue Constallation.

Rogue Constallation
#5 Posted by ARMIV2 (8522 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...

#6 Posted by KEROGA (991 posts) - - Show Bio
Not that much creativity in this one,iknow
#7 Posted by redscare (443 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a really unique entry. I love the design and homage cover idea.

#8 Posted by michaelthemighty17 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one

#9 Posted by PLUT0N (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I try to make her as fast as I could to be on time... hope u like it...

this one was inspired by the art of Anthony Jones...AKA robotpencil

http://www.robotpencil.org

(check his site his really a great artist)

#10 Posted by Decept-O (7277 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWoods: Wow, that is really good. Seems like this one is a bit of a challenge in terms of making a good amalgamation, but I like your version.

@PLUT0N: That's an approach I wouldn't expect to see, but I am def saying I like it. Has an ethereal quality to it. Nice.

These are great, am impressed by the entries, esp for the choices for this contest.

#11 Posted by EdwardWoods (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decept-O:Cheers! Yeah I struggled. I love Kirby, I loved the New Gods, but I have always HATED Orions harness thingy. Rogue was easier to amalgamate, after I took some creative liberty with what the harness would look like.

@PLUT0N: Hot. Damn. The detail on the torso is amazing. I want to hate you for such an awesome entry but I think I'll stick to pure, unadulterated Jealousy :D.

Though I gotta ask, hasnt updated the op, and we're past his 23/2 deadline. What, exactly, do we...do?

...Do we start pulling knives and engage in a Mad Max Thunderdome fight. "TWO MEN ENTA, WHUN MAN LEAVE"

#12 Posted by ARMIV2 (8522 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Decept-O (7277 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWoods: Possibly call out Shatterstar or Icarusflies for a hand when this happens. You can PM them as well or write on their wall and ask.

#14 Posted by EdwardWoods (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheers, will do!

#15 Posted by Blizaga101 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

i have an entry ready can i get extra time to scan it in and enter etc :P (not with my scanner atm)

#16 Posted by PLUT0N (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWoods: hehe yeah I did my best on the torso...I used photo references to make it look realistic...

#17 Posted by Shatterstar (4546 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildcats25 said:

Create an amalgam between DC comic's Orion and Marvel's X-men Rogue

Deadline 2/23

Looks like wildcats has been out for a while, I'm ready to start a vote, how much time do you need?

#18 Posted by Blizaga101 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shatterstar: i completely forgot to enter it, its been scanned but i had to work, so as soon as i get home i can get it into the thread, sorry

#19 Posted by Blizaga101 (933 posts) - - Show Bio
 Id call her Oriana, i basically wanted somethin very alien in appearance but keeping key aspects from each character to show a clear representation.