#1 Posted by FrischDVH (621 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Caligula
#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Lt

#4 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Firebird Maximus... its the the concept of the costume that got me. 

Good work!

#5 Posted by lagoon_boy (10962 posts) - - Show Bio
Caligula.
#6 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio
LT
#7 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
LT1085.
#8 Posted by The Escapist (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Anarchy

#9 Posted by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

The colors are powerful persuaders, Good show Lt an Caligula but the pose got my vote....

Kid Anarchy

#10 Posted by Shatterstar (4586 posts) - - Show Bio

Caligula

#11 Posted by PLUTON (181 posts) - - Show Bio
@IcePrince_X said:
" Firebird Maximus... its the the concept of the costume that got me.  Good work! "
yeah I agree...  my vote on Maximus
#12 Posted by goosehorn (784 posts) - - Show Bio

lt
#13 Posted by Portrait (4485 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Anarchy

#14 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

Firebird Maximus
#15 Posted by spawndon (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Caligula
#16 Posted by Jessica Baby (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Caligula :D
the colors really pop!

#17 Posted by FrischDVH (621 posts) - - Show Bio

After 48 hours the voting stands at: 

LT1085: 5 
Caligula: 5

Firebird Maximus:  3

Kid Anarchy: 3 

Voting will continue until midnight tonight.

#18 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

LT1085

#19 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

KID ANARCHY
#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Anarchy

#21 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@FrischDVH: It's 1am here...Is it over?
#22 Posted by killermike (3175 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Anarchy

#23 Posted by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085: 

U voted for yourself?
#24 Edited by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@DavidR: Didn't want to lose by a technicality. I feel like a scumbag. Gone.
#25 Edited by DavidR (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

When i looked at that I was in disbelief, i started laughing my ass off! I am speechless, actually not but I don't know you well enough to really harass you like I should, Oh what fun it would be. Hahahahhahahah..... What's funny is if somebody did that you would be the first to post a comment, damn I'm still laughing!!!

#26 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
" @DavidR: Didn't want to lose by a technicality. I feel like a scumbag. Gone. "
dude it's not that big of a deal, why would you vote for yourself, isn't that kind of an A-Hole move man?
I just lost a ton of respect for you regardless of you deleting it or not.
it's just a silly contest on a website man.
#27 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@DavidR said:
" When i looked at that I was in disbelief, i started laughing my ass off! I am speechless, actually not but I don't know you well enough to really harass you like I should, Oh what fun it would be. Hahahahhahahah..... What's funny is if somebody did that you would be the first to post a comment, damn I'm still laughing!!! "
LOL Oh I''d be on them like a rabid @#$%ing dog!  

@Caligula said:
" @LT1085 said:
" @DavidR: Didn't want to lose by a technicality. I feel like a scumbag. Gone. "
dude it's not that big of a deal, why would you vote for yourself, isn't that kind of an A-Hole move man? I just lost a ton of respect for you regardless of you deleting it or not. it's just a silly contest on a website man. "

Ya I know, I just didn't want to lose another contest just because people don't know how to follow rules and nobody cares to go by them anyways. GT-MAN's vote was the last one that technically counts; Everything after that was past midnight (the stated deadline). It would have been unfair to lose like that again. If you've lose respect for me that's too bad. I think mine was the best and deserved to win. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. That said I understand completely where you are coming from. Maybe you'd like to tell me why I should have lost? 

ANYWAYS...Here is the new amalgam contest http://www.comicvine.com/forums/artist-show-off/4/amalgam-contest-28/547706/#2
#28 Edited by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085: did Frisch call and end to it? cause I don't see a post saying you are the winner.

Also, about the midnight deadline, his vote may still be legit, because Midnight is different at different Timezones man.
and just like it would be unfair to you, it is unfair to Kid Anarchy, whom may have won, depending on the Timezone.
#29 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @LT1085: did Frisch call and end to it? cause I don't see a post saying you are the winner.  Also, about the midnight deadline, his vote may still be legit, because Midnight is different at different Timezones man. and just like it would be unfair to you, it is unfair to Kid Anarchy, whom may have won, depending on the Timezone. "
Alright, whatever. You want him to have it so bad? You think it's that much better? That he put that much more work into it? Take it. Let him start his own and put (official) beside it if that's how you think it should be.  
#30 Edited by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085: you are mis-quoting me. I never said that you didn't win. All I said is you might not have won, and have already taken it upon yourself to create a new thread. When A: Frisch has not officially called an end to this, B: We don't know if killermike's vote was truly past Midnight, depending on what Timezone he is in.
and I never said I didn't want you to have it. I love your art. 

Also there is no need for the hostility, or the insulting of anothers art. 

All I meant by my post was we should wait as tradition for Frisch to declare you the winner before starting a new thread. I was not meaning to anger you in anyway.
#31 Posted by FrischDVH (621 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085: see was it that hard to wait. (see bullet point 8 in the rules thread)

and grats man. i'm looking forward to participating in your contest.
#33 Edited by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

@FrischDVH:
 LOL thank you, sir. 

@Caligula: Patience is not one of my virtues, unfortunately. I'm looking forward to your participation as well. 

Amalgam #28
#34 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085: it's all good man :D
#35 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Caligula for the win. best choice.