Amalgam #10: She-Hulk & Red Sonja

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Press Oblivion

Ok, having looked at all of the other Amalgam threads, I could see that this one hadn't been done yet and  while it lacks originality, I like drawing hot chicks and I think that there are a lot of you out there who do too.

Voting will start on Sunday July 26th around 6pm Eastern Standard time . . . since that's where I am. :P

Can anyone tell me how to Sticky this topic. Obviously I'm not a Mod so this may have to be handled by someone else?

Thanks!

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Press Oblivion

Glad you approve!  :oD

goosehorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By goosehorn

cool

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By sora_thekey

nice.......

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Press Oblivion

Does anyone know how to pin a topic thread?

goosehorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By goosehorn
@Press Oblivion:  i dont know im sure if you asked the moderators theyll be happy to tell you
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By sora_thekey

@Press Oblivion said:

"Does anyone know how to pin a topic thread?"

@goosehorn said:

"@Press Oblivion:  i dont know im sure if you asked the moderators theyll be happy to tell you"

Actually I think only the Moderators can do that.....
goosehorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By goosehorn

No Caption Provided

JesseDemonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By JesseDemonic

goosehorn is that your official?
you can do better than that!

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Press Oblivion

Who are the Mods so I can get this stuck!

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By frischdvh

In the ancient extra-dimensional world of Polemachus, on man reigned supreme; His name was ARKON Lord of the Lightning. With him, by his side was his ever ardent consort, THUNDRA. They reigned together on Polemachus until the call of Earth bade Thundra home (to join the Lady Liberators to fight the Red Hulk). Heartbroken, Arkon once again began scanning the worlds to find a bride worthy to rule with him. Peering through time and space, Arkon came across the , where he saw Red Sonja. Her majesty and grace enraptured him like no other. Her beauty was as fierce as her courage. His heart was sated. Using his transport bolt, he descended into the .

He sought out the most powerful vizier in the land, and came upon the sorcerer Kulan Gath. Unknown to Arkon, Kulan Gath was a being of extraordinary evil power. agreed to use his powers to enchant one of Arkon’s bolts so that he could make Red Sonja fall in love with Arkon. In exchange, he would give one of his transport arrows. enchanted Arkon’s arrow and sent him on his way. then turned to his scrying pool. Having been to Earth many times, he knew of the heroes of great power. He wanted to capture it for himself. Coming to Earth, through time and space,  he met a man named Nicholas Trask, a crimeboss on the West Coast. helped Trask in his endeavor to kill Jennifer Walters so that he might lure the Hulk in and enslave the beast for his army. The Hulk defeated Trask and , and was able to escape with only a sample of the Hulk’s blood.

Arkon traveled the land, finally finding Sonja. Sonja enjoyed his advances but made it clear that she could only love a man who bested her in combat. He smiled….then attacked. They fought for three days without rest. Arkon finally hit her with his enchanted lightning bolt. Her heart enamoured, her will to fight having left her, she succumbed to Arkon. The wedding date was set.

During the courtship process, another man who had vied for her affections, Kull the Conquerer, had seen what transpired and was suspicious about what had happened. Sonja had bested him during their courtship, and he could tell Arkon was not the fighter he was. He sought out Kulan Gath, assuming the sorcerer had a hand in this debauchery.

As Kull entered ’s Castle, he saw using his magicks to harness the power of gamma radiation from the sample of the Hulk’s blood. Kull attacked , but was soon captured. told Kull how he was able to distract Sonja by enchanting Arkon’s arrow. He then gloated saying he planned to turn his army into an army of gamma spawned creatures that even Sonja couldn’t stop. put a spell on Kull to go and kill Arkon and Sonja on their wedding day.

The wedding day was here and many were in attendance. As the shaman raised their hands to join them in union, he was struck down by and arrow. Kull leapt into action, attacking the pair. During the fight Kull was struck by one of Arkon’s bolts and it broke ’s spell. Kull quickly told what he knew of ’s plans. After learning of his deception, Sonja called off the wedding but asked Arkon for his help to stop . Arkon, who still loved her, agreed.

The three battled into ’s Castle where he was about to perform the vesting rituals. As Kull and Arkno battled ’s guards, Sonja sealed herself and in the sorcerer’s tomb. As she pierced his heart, his gamma spell exploded, taking the castle with it.

Arkon and Kull searched the rubble in disbelief, when to their amazement, Sonja burst forth from the debris. She stood there before them, a foot taller, and her skin the color of crushed emeralds. She looked at them for a fleeting moment, and then leapt away. The two suitors looked at each other in shock. Then a passing glance showed each of the warriors that neither was willing to give up the chase for Sonja’s heart. With that, they parted ways.

Below, in the castle’s dungeon, Kulan Gath rose from the wreckage. His visage was pale green. He looked like…an abomination! swore revenge on all three of the warriors, then retreated to the swampland to regroup and eventually….return.

No Caption Provided

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By frischdvh

This is the colored version of the SheHulk/Sonja pic. I tried incorporating Lyra and Sonja's costumes together, then adding a direct link to She Hulk's origins, thereby putting all 3 into the mix.

No Caption Provided

JesseDemonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JesseDemonic

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for long_gone_dead97
long_gone_dead97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By long_gone_dead97
@CuttingEdgeKomix: thats cool man
Wild Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wild Card

Yo why is everyone writing these mad long articles up in here? Do you really have all that to say about these 2 D list characters? Red Sonja? Who? Huh? Green lady? Wha?

No Caption Provided

Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Selkirk

ok back from an extended absence(went to the beach etc...). anyway awesome topic here's mine, i did red she-hulk as red sonja-i call her 'red sonja'.
notes-@goosehorn...hey bro thats a really good sketch, elements of it(the nose and perspective on legs ) really well done

No Caption Provided

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By IcePrince_X

My Entry... I hope I make it in the cut...

No Caption Provided
RED SHE-BEAST
Was able to defeat a Thunderian War-Lord and given a Magical Lion-Glove that gave protection, additional strength and animal telepathic affinity. She carries the Swong-Batt a double sword/boomerang and has a pet named Kimo, a Sabre-tooth wolfhound.
PLUTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PLUTON

Here s my lady...!!!  I try to change my style a lil bit so that it has a more traditional painting look... I also left some parts unrendered so that the pencil lines are visible...

Anyway I call her SHE-SKAAR... lol  She looks like sonja (I know) but more muscular... I add some green parts to have smth from she-hulk but it didnt realy worked so I keep the skin color for the whole body... Too bad I had to low the resolution to uploaded it... it change the quality a lot... 

No Caption Provided
For those who are intresting I got a nude version too... ;-)

OCDiva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OCDiva

Here's my sketch...thought this was a fun one!

No Caption Provided

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Press Oblivion

Awesome Stuff Guys! WOW!

Selkirk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Selkirk

@pluton-wow stunning piece excellent work

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King Quisling

Heh a lot of these kinda remind me of Lyla The All-New Savage She Hulk.

mnezeran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mnezeran

anybody have the nude version of pluton's red hair amazon pic? which is awsome.