J1ml33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By J1ml33
No Caption Provided

this is little team I created here is based off my fascination with Odd Ball team ups of Marvel Heroes who I like . my inspiration for this team came from me reading a little bit of Peter David`s 90s X-Factor run and an Random Issue of the mid 90s Marvel /Ultraverse team Called the All New Exiles .

now my line up here consist of Joanna Cargil (Frenzy ) A Charater I really like since I was a Teenager reading back issues of early to mid 90s X-Men comics featuring her and Magneto`s Acolytes ( I really like the way John Romita Jr and Joe Quesada Would draw her Uniform ) also she has an Bad ass Power set to match her personality .

next up is Snowbird an prominent member of the Alpha Flight ( another character I like because of her basic look and power set ) I really got into the character while reading black and white Phone book reprints of the late 70s /early 80s Clarmont / Byrne era X-Men and a few random issues of Alpha Flight ( after Byrne had left the title ) and after listing to an Episode of Matt and Brett Love comics where they talk about the Infamous Snow Blind Issue of Alpha Flight and the Legacy of John Byrne`s work at marvel . to get a better understanding of what I am trying to say go listen to the episode here : mattandbrettlovecomics.com/pod…

up next is Mantra from the Ultraverse . now I like the original concept and storyline of the character ( pre black September before she was completely revamped for the worse by Marvel editorial during the mid 90s ) anyways I think she is an Interesting Character that was very complex . yes its originally about an immortal warrior who gets trapped in a Woman`s body and his struggles learning how to deal with his new life as a Woman but I do own a few of the first couple of issues of Mantra . I found it to be Enjoyable to re-read every now and then .

and lastly my crazy Idea of Debra Whitman as the Superior Spider-Man ( I will admit I like the design of the second superior costume than the first because it reminds me of the Ben Reilly / Mayday Parker Spider-Girl costume alot ) so I figured why not combined all three into this one Spidey ( my idea is that Otto was Sharing his Personality /Mind with Debra Whitman`s Body ) think of DC comics Firestorm as an Example . except Doc Ock sometimes takes full control of Deb`s body at random times . but normally he is just a voice in her head influencing her day to day actions also her Intelligence has been Enhanced because of the union they share .

at first glance this looks like a team that will be at odds with each other than who ever they are fighting . at the end of the day they all have to go home together , anyways I hope you enjoy this little Team of Wild Cards I have put together ^_^

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Good concept for a team-up. Like the way you did Frenzy

J1ml33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By J1ml33

@iceprince_x: Thanks I am a child of the 90s and Joanna Cargill always struck me as an very interesting character . also Mantra from the Ultraverse too ( I like Topaz too from the Ultraforce cartoon ) which I may do a picture of sometime soon . ^_^ also I love my little idea of Debra Whitman and Doc Ock sharing her body ( as the superior spidey )