A return from the wilderness...With sketches!

Cronoman66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

Edited By Cronoman66

I haven't blogged in a while, to make up for it here's a few sketches I do on a daily basis.

I usually post these daily on my twitter feed, but I'll upload them here once a week to compile them a bit better.

Funny story about the Agent of Shield drawing. The original idea came from Gail Simone (Batgirl writer), she tweet a couple of things and it put a spark up my butt and I came up with that. That for me is some of the fun of twitter and things, ideas and jokes can be bounced off each other so quickly.

If you like some of my sketches how about checking out mywebcomic? I post new pagesevery Wednesday

It's a scifi adventure with somewhat of an environmental twist, lots of trash talk and a guy with an eye patch.

I'm open to criticism about my work so comment if you have anything constructive to say. I'm going to try and use this blog a lot more with some musings, probably about pop culture or something.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Decoy Elite

Nice sketches, think you might get better responses in the Artist Show-off section. ^.^

Cronoman66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Cronoman66

@Decoy Elite: Ah thank you! I forgot that comic vine has awesome stuff like that.