patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By patzello

Hello dear friends!

I have not been terribly active onot the Vine lately because I have been neck deep in work and working on personal projects in my spare time (which I will share when the moment is right!)

But for tonight I wished to take time to enjoy myself while challenging myself and thought it would be a little more fun to include you and invite your comments.

Starting as soon as I post this, I will draw until 11:30 eastern time. I will be doing quick drawings followed by inks of some of my personal heroes and people that inspire me. The point will be to produce as many as possible, making them as recognizable as I can as quickly as I can.

I will caption as some of them are not that famous (some not famous at all).I will post as I finish them, even if I findon't them revolting.

Aaaaand PLAY BALL!

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By patzello
Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith
Trent Reznor
Trent Reznor
George Carlin
George Carlin
Jim Henson (this one technically ran over the time, so he got rushed a bit)
Jim Henson (this one technically ran over the time, so he got rushed a bit)

And that is it for tonight! I think I may just keep adding to this thread as time goes on. I have a list of people that I want to get through, so I will at least go until I get through all of them.

If anyone has any requests or suggestions, please throw them up. I crave challenge!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#3 BumpyBoo  Moderator

That Kevin Smith is awesome :)

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo: Thank you! I love the guy. His positive creative energy always makes me feel like I could squeeze more out of a day.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#5 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@patzello: You're very welcome! And me too, big big fan of his, he's so inspiring.