A NIGHT AT THE SORRENTO AND OTHER STORIES at Kickstarter

comicsgrinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

A NIGHT AT THE SORRENTO AND OTHER STORIES collects come of my best work as a cartoonist and is currently a Kickstarter campaign. If you are a fan of offbeat humor, alternative comics, and horror, there will be something here for you. Check out the Kickstarter campaign HERE.

This book is 200 pages and collects three years of comics that originated as 24-Hour Comics Day challenges and were subsequently refined. It also includes the graphic novel, ALICE IN NEW YORK. Altogether, it provides a wide-ranging collection of stories. If, say, you're a fan of the original, "Twilight Zone," there is that sort of quirky quality running throughout this book. I love the work of Charles Burns, Chris Ware, and Robert Crumb. I'm not really comparing myself to these great talents as much as saying that my work strives for a similar offbeat vision. I invite you to check out my website too, Comics Grinder.

This project is a pretty big deal for me and, I hope, it will be for you too. I appreciate your support. Check it out HERE. Thank you.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Decept-O

@comicsgrinder: Good luck with everything. The link to your Kickstarter doesn't show up, possibly due to glitches or perhaps the site considers it spam ( although the front news page posts articles and links to other Kickstarter campaigns).

Regardless, best wishes.

comicsgrinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By comicsgrinder

Thanks for your comments, Decept-O. It's all good. I appreciate the efforts of Comic Vine. We're all in this together, brother. Folks can find me easily enough. Just go to Kickstarter and look under Comics. Or you can find my website, Comics Grinder. Every bit of support helps. It really does. So, if you're thinking about it, go for it! Thank you!