A different spin on a Superheroine video...

UltraHeroix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By UltraHeroix

I loved the Superman movies growing up and I love the cartoon during the 90's which i think is the best Superman series ever (not including the justice league series). It had awesome stories including great battle scenes and cool new characters like Mercy, the personal assistant to Lex Luthor. Now that I a creating my own super heroine stories, I wanted to do my version of Supergirl with similar stories and challenges.

The result is Swiftgirl, she wears a costume similar to the classic supergirl outfit which is my favorite version with similar powers and attitude. I also added lex-like character and Mercy. I loved the Mercy Character, she was sexy but also smart and tough as nails. I felt if Mercy had an opportunity to fight a supergirl type character or even superman on even footing, she would relish it and pretty much kick their butt. Which is the basis for the story I created. In this one, Swiftgirl goes after the lex-Like character and pretty much has the situation under control until he breaks out the kryptonite and now powerless, Swiftgirl has to deal with Mercy and gets all she can handle.

You can check out the video, called "Swift Moves" and my website: www.UltraHeroix.com !

No Caption Provided

"