2099 #37 - Red Skull

UdontKnowMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UdontKnowMe

I can see this going a lot of different ways, but I'd like to see what the creative talents of the ComicVine community can come up with for the Red Skull of the year 2099!

The contest will end on Monday October 8, 2012 @ 12:01am

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

That is an inspired choice. I hope I can come up with an entry. :)

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Blizaga101

the deadline date is so soon, hopefully i manage to bring my idea to life, gonna go wit something disturbing-ish? similar to my scarecrow 2099 entry :D

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blizaga101

now I'm curious? Is me drawing a swastika in my entry, seen as offensive cause i won't add it if it is seen that way?

artiom1q2w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By artiom1q2w

this is my entry

No Caption Provided

red skull attacking captain america and get attacked by another hero
extra

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blizaga101

@artiom1q2w: shizz great design love how 80s punk style (wit the huge shoulder pads n all) and staff wit the swastika looks killer. Really love it, pretty much already prepared to vote for you :P

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By KEROGA
First German cyborg supersoldier in 2099, helmet can disassemble like ironmans
First German cyborg supersoldier in 2099, helmet can disassemble like ironmans
feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By feebadger

@artiom1q2w: Freakin' LOVE this! Such a bizarre but brilliant style. Completely agree with with the 80's punk style, but can also see a strange Aeon Flux and even a slight Bill Plympton influence there. Great stuff.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Blizaga101

@KEROGA: that hemet idea is really unique love it :D

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#10  Edited By Decept-O
No Caption Provided

When Red Skull was seemingly disintegrated along with the Cosmic Cube it was discovered he'd imbued his consciousness with the Cube itself. When this had happened, the Cube with Red Skull's essence, traversed through time and space, and jumped through several alternate realities. The Cube had split into bits encased in protective energy, sized on the atomic level, landing upon several alternate Earths. One of these bits ended up in an Earth where Doctor Doom was searching for the Cube and through his mystic powers, detected this atomic "shard" on an island near Australia. He was able to salvage this bit of the Cube and bringing it back to Latveria, managed to replicate the Cube itself.

Upon doing so and not detecting Red Skull's essence, the Red Skull was able to escape the Cube but with only a small portion of his brain, skull, and bit of his nervous system remaining. However, he used the Cube to siphon Doom's mystical powers, killing him. He used these powers to replicate a cybernetic body of odd design.

Using this new body and the Cube, he traversed through several alternate realities, and managed to find the different versions of himself in each. His other "selves" actually sacrificed their own essences for this new Red Skull, and merged with him. The new Red Skull saved their life essences, which the Red Skull placed in their decapitated heads, and placed them around the Cosmic Cube on a staff, which gives the Cube additional protection.

The newly revived Red Skull is now on a mission to traverse the dimensions and alternate realities to find all the atomic bits of the Cosmic Cube and his other selves so he can rule the multi-verse!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#11  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Decept-O: wow

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Decept-O

@Jonny_Anonymous: :0) Thanks.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blizaga101

@Decept-O said:

No Caption Provided
I freakin love the route you took with this, hes really alieny? like hr giger sorta alien. the structure of it all is disturbing and i freakin love the mask/face. And the skulls surrounding the cube... nice touch :P
Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Decept-O

@Blizaga101: Thanks I really appreciate those kind words! Yeah, kind of wanted to take that route, thanks for noticing. I actually want to do another sketch for this if I have time. A lot going on right now, but wanted to post this while I had the chance. Thanks again and I am glad you like it.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#15  Edited By Strafe Prower

@Decept-O: I love this! Great originality!

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Decept-O

@Strafe Prower: Thanks! I appreciate that quite a bit.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

I have a pretty good idea for a 2099 Red Skull, but my hand has been killing me these last couple of weeks. Not sure if I'll get it done in time or not.

Anyone feel like drawing but can't come up with a solid idea? Wanna work together?

payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By payno

@ZZoMBiE13: If you give me a description of your idea, then I'd be happy to have a go at drawing it.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@payno said:

@ZZoMBiE13: If you give me a description of your idea, then I'd be happy to have a go at drawing it.

Well if anyone could make it awesome, you'd be the guy. Sent you a PM. :)

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Decept-O

OK, here is a slightly better image. This the one I will use unless I add to it.

No Caption Provided

When Red Skull was seemingly disintegrated along with the Cosmic Cube it was discovered he'd imbued his consciousness with the Cube itself. When this had happened, the Cube with Red Skull's essence, traversed through time and space, and jumped through several alternate realities. The Cube had split into bits encased in protective energy, sized on the atomic level, landing upon several alternate Earths. One of these bits ended up in an Earth where Doctor Doom was searching for the Cube and through his mystic powers, detected this atomic "shard" on an island near Australia. He was able to salvage this bit of the Cube and bringing it back to Latveria, managed to replicate the Cube itself.

Upon doing so and not detecting Red Skull's essence, the Red Skull was able to escape the Cube but with only a small portion of his brain, skull, and bit of his nervous system remaining. However, he used the Cube to siphon Doom's mystical powers, killing him. He used these powers to replicate a cybernetic body of odd design.

Using this new body and the Cube, he traversed through several alternate realities, and managed to find the different versions of himself in each. His other "selves" actually sacrificed their own essences for this new Red Skull, and merged with him. The new Red Skull saved their life essences, which the Red Skull placed in their decapitated heads, and placed them around the Cosmic Cube on a staff, which gives the Cube additional protection.

The newly revived Red Skull is now on a mission to traverse the dimensions and alternate realities to find all the atomic bits of the Cosmic Cube and his other selves so he can rule the multi-verse!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By batkevin74

@Decept-O said:

OK, here is a slightly better image. This the one I will use unless I add to it.

No Caption Provided

Very nice!

@artiom1q2w said:

this is my entry

No Caption Provided

red skull attacking captain america and get attacked by another hero
extra

This picture reminds me of the film The Iron Giant, just with nastier overtones :)

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Decept-O

@batkevin74: Thanks.