#1 Posted by EGoD (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

Figured I'd go villain with this round. Since the image uploader is still glitched on this site then I'm only posting one reference image. I really don't feel like fighting with this thing or downloading a bunch of images to re-upload. Contest ends June 01. Have fun!

#2 Posted by Blizaga101 (912 posts) - - Show Bio

good choice, ill look forward to taking part

#3 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

This is gonna be fun on a bun

#4 Edited by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

OK I went a little overboard on this one, I hope that is OK. I've never done one of these 2099 contests so I hope this is cool.

My Sabertooth 2099 is the same as current day Sabertooth, Victor Creed. His mutant healing abilities rival Wolverines so for them, a few decades is not a lifetime. It's a bump in the road. Read on:

#5 Posted by Rockfall (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13: really awesome!

#6 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rockfall: Thanks. :)

#7 Posted by UdontKnowMe (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13: This was very well thought out. Impressive.

#8 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

@UdontKnowMe said:

@ZZoMBiE13: This was very well thought out. Impressive.

Thanks, I appreciate that. :)

#9 Posted by Chaos Burn (1773 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13: I need a mop because you just blew my f***ing mind! Sabretooth is my favourite character, and i'd be happy seeing your story play out in comics!

#10 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Burn: You are too kind. Thanks. :)

#11 Posted by payno (959 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

@payno: Very nice. Love the metal jaw. :)

#13 Posted by payno (959 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZZoMBiE13: Thanks.
#14 Posted by Om1kron (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabertooth got a little old and is now dealing with arthritis poor fellah.

#15 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om1kron: HA! Now that's a 2099 book I'd pick up every month!

Read the suspenseful tale of geriatric Victor Creed as he eats cream corn through a straw and goes to bed at 5:39 in the afternoon!

#16 Posted by redscare (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Victor Creed as murdered, raped, and terrorized for decades. As the years moved on, his enemies aged and died while he remained unchanged. His hunger for blood had grown to incredible new heights.

Psylocke, the last of the X-Men, made it her goal to stop him at all costs. Creed had killed so many of her friends over the years and she knew it would eventually end with one of them dying at the hands of the other. She sought him out, tracing along a bloody trail... little did she realize that the trail was intentionally set for her to find and that she was Sabertooth's prey. He ripped into her viciously; the last of the X-Men bleeding onto him and he savored it.

Psylocke forced all out the pain and linked herself into Creed, bonding her astral presence to the murderous monster. Creed is unkillable and Betsy has locked herself in his head, now being untouchable. She forced him to live like the animal he is. She has taken the beast's body by hostage and, as she can't kill him, forces the most torturous thing on him... undoing the evil he has committed. Against his will. While he watches.

Together they are Psybertooth 2099

#17 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

@redscare: Love the name. :)

#18 Posted by EGoD (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice job redscare, too bad you didn't make it in by the deadline, voting was already posted and is done with Zombie taking the win.

#19 Posted by redscare (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I had it done but I was on a business trip and forgot to post it before I left. But I figured I might as well share it anyway!

#20 Posted by EGoD (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

@redscare: Ugh RL what a pain huh lol

#21 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have the pic up soon... So be on the look out :)

#22 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (675 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout:

I would never want to discourage you, but this contest has ended and the voting round has already happened. I'd still like to see what you made though. The more Sabertooth in the world, the better.

I'd like to also encourage you to consider entering the current 2099 contest if you're so inclined.

#23 Posted by batkevin74 (10423 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZZoMBiE13: That's awesome!

#24 Posted by Onemoreposter (3951 posts) - - Show Bio

@redscare said:

Victor Creed as murdered, raped, and terrorized for decades. As the years moved on, his enemies aged and died while he remained unchanged. His hunger for blood had grown to incredible new heights.

Psylocke, the last of the X-Men, made it her goal to stop him at all costs. Creed had killed so many of her friends over the years and she knew it would eventually end with one of them dying at the hands of the other. She sought him out, tracing along a bloody trail... little did she realize that the trail was intentionally set for her to find and that she was Sabertooth's prey. He ripped into her viciously; the last of the X-Men bleeding onto him and he savored it.

Psylocke forced all out the pain and linked herself into Creed, bonding her astral presence to the murderous monster. Creed is unkillable and Betsy has locked herself in his head, now being untouchable. She forced him to live like the animal he is. She has taken the beast's body by hostage and, as she can't kill him, forces the most torturous thing on him... undoing the evil he has committed. Against his will. While he watches.

Together they are Psybertooth 2099

Oh that is fantastic