#1 Edited by ComicStooge (9712 posts) - - Show Bio

There have been more than a few versions of Aquaman over the years.

I personally find his water hand incarnation to be the best:

Man, it'd be awesome if he got his Water Hand back in the New 52.

Which do you, fans of Aquaman, find the coolest? Hook hand? Post-reboot? One of his animated incarnations? Flashpoint? Super Friends? Another incarnation I'm unaware of?

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (9712 posts) - - Show Bio

On a side not, I keep hearing Orin's Water Hand could remove the water from an opponent. Does anyone have any scans of this?

#3 Edited by comicfan11 (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Current New 52 Aquaman

followed by Emperor Aquaman and PAD Aquaman (harpoon hand) and Waterbearer Aquaman (under Grant Morrison in JLA Classified) all on the same level.

Honorable mention to the original Golden Age Aquaman who used to beat up Nazis, moonlight as a spy, throw polar bears and tow Navy ships.

As for the dehydration stuff try some of the early issues of that volume.

#4 Posted by AweSam (7107 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52

#5 Posted by Dernman (14021 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't like the water hand. I like current Aquaman.

#6 Posted by Justthatkid (1444 posts) - - Show Bio

would of made a great poll

#7 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (5608 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52.

#8 Edited by wbr17 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

On a side not, I keep hearing Orin's Water Hand could remove the water from an opponent. Does anyone have any scans of this?

Current New 52 Aquaman

followed by Emperor Aquaman and PAD Aquaman (harpoon hand) and Waterbearer Aquaman (under Grant Morrison in JLA Classified) all on the same level.

Honorable mention to the original Golden Age Aquaman who used to beat up Nazis, moonlight as a spy, throw polar bears and tow Navy ships.

As for the dehydration stuff try some of the early issues of that volume.

I never see scans of this either, but people say that a lot, i think it might happens in JLA, because he never do that in lady of the lake arc.

I know he throws polar bear in PAD run.

#9 Posted by Alak (869 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started reading New 52 Aquaman and I think it's now my favorite version. Water hand used to be #1 but it's now bumped down to a very close #2.

#10 Posted by batmannflash (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52

#11 Posted by entropy_aegis (13631 posts) - - Show Bio

They can easily get the trident to do the stuff that his magic hand did,still the hand always made me feel sympathy for him,made him a more interesting character.

#12 Posted by Raw_Material (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter David's Aquaman and Geoff John's New 52 Aquaman.

#13 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (896 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman in the new 52 is dope. I can't wait till issue 24 though, his beard is back!!!!

Cover for Issue #25 of Aquaman
#14 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52.

#15 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (853 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Aquaman and of course , Batman : the brave and the bold version ! OUTRAGEOUS !

#16 Edited by Justthatkid (1444 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman in the new 52 is dope. I can't wait till issue 24 though, his beard is back!!!!

Cover for Issue #25 of Aquaman

The beard looks epic.

#17 Posted by BigL (177 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Aquaman is great. But I also like his hook hand/long hair & beard look

#18 Edited by DEADPOOL (2697 posts) - - Show Bio

The current one... or the JL animated series one. Both are great for different reasons.