Apocalypse done right power wise

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darklord_apoc

If any of you haven't got the new Axis series, well you need to especially Apoc fans! Next month Apocalypse throws down with Kluh (Hulk's Hulk) and Kluh is suppose to be the blood lust powerful version of Hulk, he screamed at the Avengers and knocked them down, well Apocalypse one shots him in a fight they have.. Scarlet Witch most powerful hexes didn't work on Kluh, so since Apocalypse was able to one shot him like he did just tells us how powerful En Saba Nur is!! I just hope they keep Apocalypse this way and also evil, no more Evan lol.. @comic_book_fan@realitywarper

No Caption Provided

Also Apocalypse and his evil X-Men have took over New York!! Can not wait this is getting good!!

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I hope to see Apocalypse in the most EPIC way possible.

I trust in Rick Remender.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By comic_book_fan

@darklord_apoc: is this the last page of that issue because it doesn't mean he necessary oneshotted him i hope he did but they may just do that to sell issues then screw him over after that

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: is this the last page of that issue because it doesn't mean he necessary ones hotted him i hope he did but they may just do that to sell issues then screw him over after that

It's on one of the pages from the Axis series.. I have been getting the books but before I do I go to comic resources and look at the previews, and when I do get the books the same scans they show are inside the books, so this is the real deal here. This is in Axis 9 out December 24th. It has more previews but not that much.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Apocalypse was a let down in AXIS honestly as he didn't really fight anyone of importance but i hope one day he'll come back & we'll get the true Apocalypse back.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse was a let down in AXIS honestly as he didn't really fight anyone of importance but i hope one day he'll come back & we'll get the true Apocalypse back.

He'll probably have some good moments in Secret Wars, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

He'll probably have some good moments in Secret Wars, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

He has no reason to show up in Secret wars even thou it'd be cool to have him show up & do something.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@hellionvulcan: There is still plenty of time for big reveals, but I would much rather see ultimate apocalypse make an appearance. You really see him outpower everyone in his saga before he's taken down, unlike the main version that gets jobbed all the time.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so its been a half a year and secret wars is nearing its end. what would you guys want to see happen with apoc now?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HellionVulcan

@masterofevil said:

so its been a half a year and secret wars is nearing its end. what would you guys want to see happen with apoc now?

He got a serious boost in power as apocalypse was surrounded & none could touch him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

pics turned out broken but hopefully they work but i feel the Hulks will beat Apocalypse & the Thor corps using pis.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: I admit that was refreshing to see, but i'll pass judgement if that version of Apoc makes it to new Marvel. A lot of the characters in Secret Wars were beefed up or nerfed compared to the main universe counterparts.

btw the hulks are on the same side as Apoc (for now)

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: I admit that was refreshing to see, but i'll pass judgement if that version of Apoc makes it to new Marvel. A lot of the characters in Secret Wars were beefed up or nerfed compared to the main universe counterparts.

btw the hulks are on the same side as Apoc (for now)

I agree with you that we'll have to wait but i like seeing Apocalypse so powerful lol.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: in that case, (if I haven't mentioned already) read up on Ultimate Apocalypse. He has the best showings of power out of all the different versions. You'll love him as much as I do!

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: in that case, (if I haven't mentioned already) read up on Ultimate Apocalypse. He has the best showings of power out of all the different versions. You'll love him as much as I do!

The Ultimate version wasn't truly Apocalypse even though it took a Phoenix to stop him as i liked the Ultimate's universe.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: How is the Ultimate version not truly Apocalypse?

I know there's two different Ultimate Apocalypse's as one was red & was fake also there was a blue one which doesn't have the feats of 616 Apocalypse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@hellionvulcan: The blue one becomes the red one. One of his abilities is adapting to what hits him. When he first shows up to fight the xmen, he has the blue costume. But after SHIELD shoots him with missiles, his power makes the surrounding debris into the red armor. There really is only one Ultimate Apocalypse and he's awesome!

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unworthy Thor later easily stomps Apoc in AXIS and that Thor in the preview is 616 Thor and she is not doing so well.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@hellionvulcan: Read this and let me know what you think: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3gobi2/respect_apocalypse_marvel/

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HellionVulcan

@rabumalal said:

Unworthy Thor later easily stomps Apoc in AXIS and that Thor in the preview is 616 Thor and she is not doing so well.

He attacked with an axe that kills celestial's with one hit ,Unworthy Thor hit Evan apocalypse from behind & didn't kill him which yet again proves Thor can not kill Apocalypse.

No Caption Provided
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Read this and let me know what you think: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3gobi2/respect_apocalypse_marvel/

Thats a nice collection of feats as i wish Apocalypse fought more often instead of letting his horsemen or others fight for him.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: I call BS on that part where his power is on level with Phoenix. Nothing he ever did was on that level.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: I call BS on that part where his power is on level with Phoenix. Nothing he ever did was on that level.

Different writers state different things but going by on panel feats hes past omega level mutants but no where near a multi-universal being like the phoenix thats crazy.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: It's possible that AOA Phoenix Force is less powerful than the 616 version.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Read the last panel

No Caption Provided

There you have it. Apocalypse COULD be crazy powerful; he just hasn't figured out how to yet! And they mention the Death Seed as being the source of his power, but now they call it the Apocalypse Seed. They are the same thing.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: It's possible that AOA Phoenix Force is less powerful than the 616 version.

Yes it is as Archangel with the apocalypse armor defeated it.

@hellionvulcan: Read the last panel

No Caption Provided

There you have it. Apocalypse COULD be crazy powerful; he just hasn't figured out how to yet! And they mention the Death Seed as being the source of his power, but now they call it the Apocalypse Seed. They are the same thing.

Yea its always finding the potential & story to make Apocalypse that powerful but the secret wars version seems closet to achieving it beside The Twelve story arc.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: The Secret Wars didn't even show off anything different. It's Apocalypse not letting the Horsemen do all of his fighting for him for once.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: The Secret Wars didn't even show off anything different. It's Apocalypse not letting the Horsemen do all of his fighting for him for once.

Which is refreshing for his character as i got it carries over after this event ends.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Unless Marvel, for whatever reason, decides to not keep him or throws in someone else as a new Apocalypse

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

apocalypse has proven to be more powerful than a group of thor(even though he was eventually overwhelmed in the latest issue) his greatest weakness is that he thinks too small

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cresshadow: Ya gotta take into account that this is alternate reality, so power levels are different. It was nice to see, however.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DevilMayehm666

@hellionvulcan: The Phoenix Force actually allowed Jean to get beaten.

No Caption Provided

AoA Jean took down Celestials who where capable of destroying a planet.