#1 Posted by arkay74 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello,

I've been experiencing difficulties with the API Server since Friday, queries are very slow and often time out. Is there anything wrong with the server? This has happened in the past, but was usually fixed on the next day. Now It's been 3 I know of.

Cheers,

Rainer

#2 Posted by cbanack (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Ditto.  

I have been experiencing the exact same issues since Thursday night.  And so have all the users of my software, to judge by the amount of feedback and bug reports that I've been getting.      In particular, queries seem to time out very, very frequently

Since this sort of thing seems to have been fixed easily in the past, I'm hoping the solution is something simple, like maybe just rebooting the API server...?

#3 Posted by Brennok (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Same here. I haven't been able to connect to the server for a couple of days.

#4 Posted by LaCosaNostra84 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like it's back - CV scraper is running smoothly again on ComicRack :)

#5 Posted by cbanack (86 posts) - - Show Bio

We seem to be having problems still...

#6 Posted by LaCosaNostra84 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I've scraped 100+ issues in one go - no timeouts - had nothing but issues last night up until my last post...no issues since then :)

#7 Posted by Kinjin (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm having all kinds of timeouts- if I'm lucky it *might* get 3-4 comics done before it times out, and it's sloooow when it does work.

#8 Posted by arkay74 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it has been getting even worse for me, it now hangs most of the time. Using Comic Vine Scraper as well.

The technical inquiries contact doesn't seem to read his email. :/

#9 Posted by spidey128 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I am also seeing the same issues others have posted with extremely slow connections and constant disconnects from the web site.

#10 Posted by sdornan (6 posts) - - Show Bio

This issue should be fixed.

#11 Posted by arkay74 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

It is for me. Thanks! ;)

#12 Posted by Kinjin (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Working as expected now, thanks sdornan!