DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By DonFelipe

There are 2 problems when using the resource "people" (creators):

1. The "gender" filter doesn't seem to work properly or I'm using the wrong values. The documentation says "available options are: Male, Female, Other" but using any of the following parameters, I already tried a few different values, still returns all people no matter their gender:

&filter=gender:Female
    &filter=gender:Male
    &filter=gender:0
    &filter=gender:1

2. The field "count_of_issue_appearances" cannot be found in the response data. Instead the field is misspelled as "count_of_isssue_appearances", however, the value of that field is always empty.

DonFelipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By DonFelipe

The resource "characters" works just fine... on the other hand.

Using gender:female and gender:male will return the proper data but it doesn't work for the resource "people", see above.

Same thing with "count_of_issue_appearances"... for characters it is returned correctly.

The documentation also lists a resource "person" which probably is to the resource "people" what "character" is the "characters" for instance. However, that resource (person) cannot be found (404). Instead there is another resource called "persons" but that one would always return "Error in URL Format" as error.

Perhaps I'm the only one who would like to use the person/people resources... sigh!

Is there a way to create tickets for these issues?

Any help would be really nice.