#1 Edited by comictagger (39 posts) - - Show Bio


This morning something weird starting happening:

There is a weird discrepancy with the "number_of_total_results" in a reply from the API. For example


has number_of_total_results = 108

but if I get the second page via this:


now number_of_total_results = 107

As it is, my app is broken by this, since it trusts the value the first time, and get stuck re-querying looking for that 108th phantom volume.

#2 Posted by comictagger (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like this bug is there still there when searching on "amazing spider man", although the counts are now 107 and 106

I found that if you specify page=1 on the first query, you get consistent results. So, while I found a workaround, seems like there is still an issue there.

#3 Edited by cbanack (109 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by chewt0y (13 posts) - - Show Bio