Comic Collection App in the works

rsimmerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm a fairly newly hired and in training iOS developer and a long time comic book fan and collector for over two decades. I'm also a huge scifi/fantasy nerd and avid gamer etc. I always wanted my own comic book database/application and didn't like some of the existing ones out there, so I'm designing my own. I intend to make use of Comic Vine's API and possibly some others if need be. I am posting this here to find out if I need to talk to anyone in particular since I noticed one of the rules say something about non commercial use and I might be charging for mine since I am working on it at my new job as a project.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77 Welcome to the tech side of the vine, many hard working individuals work to keep everything in tip top shape and developed.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That's pretty cool.

You may need to talk to some of the API regulars on here.

ianuk2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm currently trying to find out the same info as I'm working on a comic reader/database app. If you do find out any information please do post it here as I'm yet to have any responses and I will do the same. It really is a pain even working within the standard limit of requests when I need to run tests for batch scraping 100's of titles.

herrdoktorbd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By herrdoktorbd

ComicLand v1.0 is now available (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1002595108). Feedback and reviews are welcome.