Posted by callahan09 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Up until yesterday, I'd only been grabbing the fields that I feel I would personally ever want to use.  This consisted of the majority of fields, but I didn't think I cared much for the Aliases field for everything besides Characters since it is hardly used, same goes for Deck, and I wasn't grabbing Date_Added or Date_Last_Updated, and I wasn't grabbing Api_Detail_Url or Site_Detail_Url.  


In the interest of completion, I decided that these fields should be possible for the user of my c# library to gather and utilize in whatever manner they see fit.

So I've spent the last day of development going through all of the work that's been done to completion up to this point and retooling everything so that ALL fields are possible to gather.