gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

My brother got me a subscription to this for my birthday,(which is an awesome birthday gift by the way) the Avengers one was pretty cool excited to see what's in this one!

MultipleMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I got my box this past weekend. I liked the first one a little better but this one is still great.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gmanfromheck

@scrappydont27: If you're getting it and didn't yet, I hope you didn't watch this video already! SPOILERS.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@g_man: haven't got mine yet so I skipped the video for now

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#5  Edited By Teerack

@g_man: Just think about how amazing this video would have been if it was full of fire ants that attacked you.

Printing companies and toy manufacturing companies must be making a killing making everything "ant-sized".

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#6 inferiorego  Staff

I was hoping you'd get the 10th Doctor

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

~MiB

MK5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I like the tiny exclusive. The mystery figures look cool too.

I think the "stealth Ant-Man" is the evil Black Ant:

No Caption Provided

iceslick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

@g_man: I'm assuming that "stealth" Ant-Man is actually the Black Ant since it's the same color scheme. Even though in the comics the Black Ant was Eric O' Grady, but who knows maybe different like they did with Yellow Jacket. Maybe Ant-Man turns evil and become Black Ant during the movie?

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Very cool. I'm waiting on a theme I like to get at least one box for myself. These are great.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

The Avengers box was better.

Avatar image for themantisshrimp
TheMantisShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just got my box today and liked it overall, but I do think the shirt could have been cooler. In comparison to the avengers shirt from the last box this one seems a bit plain. Overall still pretty happy with this one.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thats an awesome shirt youre wearing @g_man

XtremeGuardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The "stealth" ant man is actually:

Hank Pym. This was revealed in the Ant Man Lego set that the red and gray suit will be worn by Scott and a black suit will be worn by the older Hank Pym who will likely have to enter the fight to help Scott. The Lego set spoiled it.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtremeguardian: I saw a screening last Friday. I could comment on your spoiler section but maybe it's better if I don't?

Avatar image for thekidfliessolo
thekidfliessolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got my box last week and was pretty pleased. I think this one is on par with the Avengers box. I will say I have seen a lot of complaints about the condition of the Funko box being a little damaged. Mine was in pretty good shape. Honestly I think people were just complaining a bit much. I am looking forward to August's box and thinking they will probably do some solo hero like Iron Man or Spider-Man. I doubt they do Fantastic Four with the whole Fox/Marvel Studios thing, but would be cool if they did.

XtremeGuardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man: Oh! Am I wrong? Well Like I said, that is what I based it on. Not sure if it is completely concrete or correct. Really excited to see the movie though. Thanks for the reply.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekidfliessolo: My box was bashed around a bit now that you mention it.

I got the same 2 mini bobbleheads @g_man got, has anyone got any of the other 2 variants in theirs?

That being said, they do look good when you line up the same type of figures with each one getting smaller and smaller. Makes the tiny bobblehead look way cooler.

Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
AlwaysBeClothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

No Tony! The precious never been opened value, Collector is in the name of the Corps! I'll be getting the Secret Wars box and we can both enjoy finding out What is in the Box!

thekidfliessolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekidfliessolo: My box was bashed around a bit now that you mention it.

I got the same 2 mini bobbleheads @g_man got, has anyone got any of the other 2 variants in theirs?

That being said, they do look good when you line up the same type of figures with each one getting smaller and smaller. Makes the tiny bobblehead look way cooler.

I got those same two as well. I saw a guy posted to their twitter that he has a seven box subscription each month and he got seven of each black ant-man and normal ant-man. He seemed to be pretty ticked off about it. My box was like @g_man s was with that bottom flap bent like that. I saw a lot of that being complained about on twitter. I that could have been a production error with the box. Odd that just about everyone experienced the same problem and blame it on packaging. Its possible but I just think unlikely. Also a bunch of people complained about the mini bobble heads being broken during shipping.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekidfliessolo: 7 Boxes at once?!?

(Ok, probably doesn't have the stupid international postage to deal with...)

At least they're pretty good at replacing any damaged stuff you receive, although the non-random "random" mini bobbles is a worry. But having three different sizes of the same figure turned out well.

thekidfliessolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekidfliessolo: 7 Boxes at once?!?

(Ok, probably doesn't have the stupid international postage to deal with...)

At least they're pretty good at replacing any damaged stuff you receive, although the non-random "random" mini bobbles is a worry. But having three different sizes of the same figure turned out well.

Yea 7 boxes! I almost couldn't believe it but he posted a photo of the seven black and silver Ant-Man bobbles to show proof. It would make sense to have 7 for the Hulkbuster pop which I think is worth about $40 dollars, but the Ant-Man exclusive Pop Vinyl can't be worth that much. I saw a Hulkbuster at a comic shop asking price was $40 bucks.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekidfliessolo: I just checked ebay and people are asking between $90 and $150 for the Hulkbusters!

Its a good figure, but that's ridiculous...

(Also keep in mind that's Aussie $$, but even adjusting that's still serious money)

thekidfliessolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekidfliessolo: I just checked ebay and people are asking between $90 and $150 for the Hulkbusters!

Its a good figure, but that's ridiculous...

(Also keep in mind that's Aussie $$, but even adjusting that's still serious money)

Yep, that is why mine is staying mint in box on a shelf. Hopefully years from now it will be worth a lot more.