Should Alchemax be introduced earlier?

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think that Alchemax could be a good corporation for Peter to show his intellectual abilities. I know he is currently at Horizon, but in this promo, he may be getting fired from Horizon (or he could just be kicked off of the Avengers, but I hope he gets fired, so Alchemax can be introduced).

No Caption Provided

In 2099, Alchemax is introduced way later in time. I think the the company should be introduced somehow, due to something "SpOck" does. I personally like the concept of Alchemax more than Horizon as well. Time and events have been changed in Marvel plenty of times, so why not make a slight change that somehow brings to the creation of Alchemax, years before it was originally founded? Alchemax could also be more up Peter's alley, if it was made into a biological company.

I also like the idea of Alchemax going head-to-head with Oscorp Industries , with Alchemax coming out as the victor. Then it going up against Stark Industries, similar to how it was in Edge of Time.

And for anyone still not convinced that Alchemax should be introduced earlier, watch this video.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

I think this has potential to be really cool...

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that promo was teasing issues that have already been released....neither the Avengers or Horizon fired Ock....The Avengers did do a brain scan on him to see what was wrong with him but unfortunately none of the Avengers brains were present so they missed seeing Peter's brain waves hidden in the scan and released him on probation status....the only thing they accomplished was alerting Ock to Peter's presence in his brain

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that promo was teasing issues that have already been released....neither the Avengers or Horizon fired Ock....The Avengers did do a brain scan on him to see what was wrong with him but unfortunately none of the Avengers brains were present so they missed seeing Peter's brain waves hidden in the scan and released him on probation status....the only thing they accomplished was alerting Ock to Peter's presence in his brain

Oh, okay...but do you think that Alchemax should be launched years before it was originally founded?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By danhimself

@kramotz said:

@danhimself said:

Oh, okay...but do you think that Alchemax should be launched years before it was originally founded?

it'd be a nice easter egg...like having someone mention that they're launching a start up called Alchemax or something like that

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz said:

@danhimself said:

it'd be a nice easter egg...like having someone mention that they're launching a start up called Alchemax or something like that

Yeah, that may actually be the best way to launch the company, rather than just throwing it in like Horizon.

Do you think Peter would be better suited to work at Alchemax? Also, how could I suggest this to Dan Slott?