Superman Family Adventures #8

l_il_g_girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By l_il_g_girl

Note: L'il G-Girl is the 9-year-old daughter of Comic Vine's EIC, Tony "G-Man" Guerrero

The Good

The Super-Family is getting lessons at the Fortress of Solitude when a little robot bug interrupts. Superboy wants to keep him as another Superpet but Krypto and Streaky do not approve. The bug speaks Kryptonian and leads the Family to a Super Satellite. It has Kryptonian technology and Superman sees and old recording of his dad and mom right before his planet explodes. They meet three aliens and start fighting. My dad said these aliens were in the regular comic.

I liked seeing Superman and Krypto as babies. It also kind of explained what happened on Krypton before it exploded. I like that the art is the same as in TINY TITANS. There was lots of funny parts and it had a happy ending.

It was also cool to have the secret code for Krypton's language in the comic.

The Bad

The ending was happy but kind of weird because it ended quickly and I don't know if it's to be continued.

There were too many commercials at the end and I was looking for the end of the story.

TheVerdict

I really like this comic because it was interesting to see the recordings of baby Superman and Krypto before they left their planet. I like that the Super Family is home schooled. It would be cool to go to school at the Fortress of Solitude. The ending was happy but short. I would tell my friends they should read this story because it's funny and detailed.

I really wanted to give this 4 1/2 stars but I was told we can't do half stars.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.