Follow

Forge

Character » Forge appears in 2154 issues.

Forge is a Cheyenne with natural mystical abilities and the mutant power to innately comprehend technology and build anything he can think of. He's a former love of Storm.

A big question about his magic powers...

Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ultimate Joker

What all has he done with them? I'd like as many examples as possible from the comics. Small and big things. I know he uses his mutant tech powers more than anything, but I'd like to know what he can do with his mystical abilities. 

Thanks in advance.

Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ultimate Joker

Awww man. Come now! Surely somebody has the information and is willing to share it. =(

eldestrisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By eldestrisk
    @Ultimate Joker: Not many has been shown. Aside from the spell that he casted twice using the soul from fallen partners to bring forth demons. He had a magical battle with Illyana Rasputin AKA Magik, where he was able to control his abilities in a magical realm. He also was able to enter an state much similar to the astral plane, but with magic instead of psychic abilities. He also combined his magic with technology to escape from an alternate reality he was trapped with Storm. There are more examples but I can't seem to remember. Hope this was helpful.
    Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ultimate Joker
    @eldestrisk said:
    " @Ultimate Joker: Not many has been shown. Aside from the spell that he casted twice using the soul from fallen partners to bring forth demons. He had a magical battle with Illyana Rasputin AKA Magik, where he was able to control his abilities in a magical realm. He also was able to enter an state much similar to the astral plane, but with magic instead of psychic abilities. He also combined his magic with technology to escape from an alternate reality he was trapped with Storm. There are more examples but I can't seem to remember. Hope this was helpful. "
    Hey, thanks man. Every little bit counts. =)
    infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By infonation

@Ultimate Joker: Doesn't Forge only use his spellcasting talent in emergencies?

ReddKnave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seldom, since using them in the past has cost the lives of living people.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.