Forever Evil #4

• 134 results
    Sun_Pusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I've loved Forever Evil so far but actually found this to be the worst yet. Finch's art was terrible in some scenes, especially when Ultraman is holding Kryptonite. The fight at the end was so short lived aswell. I'd still give 4/5 though. Of course this is just my opinion.

It's a good thing Luthor and Sinestro have been given high collars, so that we'll know to root for them.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

This issue makes me curious as to how long Batman has had his contingency plans for the Justice League. While he appears to have been able to collect various items that could possibly take down the League, it appeared that he hadn't spent much time actually studying the items themselves. I'm more curious to know if Batman had created these plans only recently, thus would explain why he wasn't fully aware of how some of the items work, such as the Motherbox.

Personally I feel this could lead to Batman developing these plans even further in the future, which personally I feel could be interesting if that were to happen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.