Forever Evil #4

• 134 results
    LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darknightspideyfanboy: It would be simple becuase Batman would of course would want to know where Ultraman is so he could evoid so Batman would gather intel on the location of Ultraman thus finding out where Ultraman has traveled and since he would already know where all the Kryponite in the world would be stored it woulds be an easy connection for Batman to make that Ultraman is looking for Kryptonite.

Yes he wouldnt know that Kryptonite makes him stronger but he would be able to figure out that Kryptonite may not have the same effect on Ultraman seeing as one he is from a parallel Earth and Ultraman BLOCKED OUT THE FREAKING SUN

it was never shown what happened you just assume he ran away

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth: no im not assuming i know it happen when grid separated from cyborg batman ran to him with green lantern to help him then you see batman in FE3 still at cyborg side trying to keep him alive then deathstorm whoop the justice league asses by locking them up in firestorm except for batman catwoman with a barley alive cyborg you expect him to stay around to take on CSA nope he ran while trying to keep cyborg alive smart move too cause cyborg is coming back with a vengeance.wait your telling me batman is suppose to figure out kryptonite make ultraman stronger because ultraman move the sun i think battman was busy keeping cyborg alive also how the hell would batman know ultraman moving around getting kryptonite all the satellite are all under control by grid

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth: @darknightspideyfanboy: Considering how logical everything else is, there might just be a reason why Batman did what he did. Plus, he lacked information on the Crime Syndicate.

He knew Ultraman moved the moon, but not why. He didn't have time to study the Syndicate like Luthor did, seriously. Too busy doing hero stuff. He escaped the first fight, that much is certain. Who's to say he intentionally lost so he could get captured and release his allies from with-in?

Owlman sparing Batman, now that is stupid. He knew Batman best, being the brains of his own team. To let a danger zone live is just uncalled for.

Unless he wants to destroy the multiverse.Again.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darknightspideyfanboy: No what i said was that Batman would be able to figure out that Kryptonite may not of the same effect on Ultraman as it does Superman seeing as Ultraman blocked the Sun which is the source of Superman's power which could only mean that Ultraman dosnt get his power from the Sun.

By asking people and by capturing villains and interagating them everyone is going to notice the guy with giant U on his cest you dont need a satellite to gather information

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo: Superman gets his power from the sun if Ultraman blocks the sun it dosnt take a genious to know that he dosnt get is power from the Sun

What Superhero stuff he got wawy with Cyborg and that shouldnt have taken much time which dosnt matter becuase batman should have went dark and studied the CS from the shadows gathering information he isnt on a time crunch here plus he believes the rest of the JL is dead which gives him even more reason just jump head first into a fight

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@addikhabbo: Ah that made me laugh in all honesty I was not trolling just giving my opinion but people are way too over sensitive.

Blues32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScarletBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarletbatman: with Batman the problem isnt that he didnt come up with a plan at that moment but Batman would go into the shadows watch, wait and gather intel instead he just says f*** it and hopes shit that might work on JL might also work on their counter parts. Even Lex figured out that Ultraman is differant than Superman something Batman should be able to figure easily as well but no to Geoff Johns Batman is moron

He's spent most of his time rushing Cyborg back to his father and then scurrying off to the cave. Grid has infiltrated the various computer networks of the world, which is why Bruce can't use his Bat Computer or many of his awesome gadgets. He's flying blind, unlike Luthor who has stumbled his way into a meeting with Ultraman himself and been able to observe the man at his weakest moment.

J_HickmanIsGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

this series is solid. and good read better then most of "new" DC shit has been putting out this year.

so everyone calm their shit

thank you.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarletbatman:That still dosnt change my point Batman wouldnt just hope shit works he would plan ahead and it dosnt take the batcomputer or his gadgets to figure certain things out like i dont know DECTIVE WORK!

To show you what i mean i will talk about one act of Ultraman's that would be simple form Batman's point of view to Observe and draw logical conculsions from

Observation:

Ultraman Blocked out the Sun

Logical conculsions:

1. Ultraman's dosnt gain his powers from the Sun. So Ultraman's biology must be different than Superman's. Thus certain things like kryptonite may not have the same effect on Ultraman as they do Superman.

2. With Superman dead the only reason Ultraman would need to block out the Sun would be if the Sun's rays are harmful to him.

and that was something I was able to figure out from that one moment and iam no dective

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

ScarletBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarletbatman:That still dosnt change my point Batman wouldnt just hope shit works he would plan ahead and it dosnt take the batcomputer or his gadgets to figure certain things out like i dont know DECTIVE WORK!

To show you what i mean i will talk about one act of Ultraman's that would be simple form Batman's point of view to Observe and draw logical conculsions from

Observation:

Ultraman Blocked out the Sun

Logical conculsions:

1. Ultraman's dosnt gain his powers from the Sun. So Ultraman's biology must be different than Superman's. Thus certain things like kryptonite may not have the same effect on Ultraman as they do Superman.

2. With Superman dead the only reason Ultraman would need to block out the Sun would be if the Sun's rays are harmful to him.

and that was something I was able to figure out from that one moment and iam no dective

He went to Wayne Towers to figure out the Motherbox and find the time to devise a plan. While he's doing that, Catwoman could have gotten some intel. Better yet, they could do it after he figures the motherbox out.

Ultraman blocking out the sun could be important or it could not be. Bats doesn't know that Ultraman needs to consume Kryptonite, thus he doesn't know that Ultra and Super are that different. Ultraman could have blocked out the sun because it creates an ominous mood across the world. Criminals are a superstitious lot after all. Also, it proves his power - no one can deny the might of Ultraman when he can move the moon! Regardless, he would need to go get some intel, which he can't do passively as he fixes the Motherbox because Grid is an ever present threat.

We as comic book readers connect the dots because we are observers who only see the highlights. When you are in the trenches, everything could be important, even the small things that, we as readers, are not privy to since they are not important to the narrative.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarletbatman: them haveing to go to Wayne towers is contravied as shit so i dont know why your even bring it up

Dude did you even read what i wrote i said it was from Batman's perspective so yes he could figure all that out becuase SUPERMAN IS SOLAR POWER so Ultraman blocking out the Sun means he ISNT thus making it plan as day that his biology is different than Supermans

yet again mother bullshit is contrived as shit no one else has aporblem getting around why the hell is Batman the only one who need an F'ing mother box

S what my statement yet again was from Batman's perspective so everything i said he dosnt need any out side information

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol @ the Batgod Fan-boys who are losing it because Batman isn't Bat-God.

First off all, don't compare Lex to Bruce. Lex is smarter than Bruce for the last time Batman fanboys.

Second of all, Batman doesn't know Ultraman is avoiding the sun since he's been underground trying to avoid the Syndicate.

Jesus, Bat-God isn't killing everyone and Geoff John's hates Batman. God I hate Batman, he's the most overrated character ever. Like it wasn't bad enough that he was the only member of the Justice League that survived the Syndicate, he has to singlehandedly beat them too. -_-

Novemberx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crazyscarecrow: Im guessing your one of those people who walked out of the Dark Knight Rises and said "batman should've teamed up with joker to stop bane, that would've been so cool"....

Joker in forever evil? well one he would just betray everyone and make the situation worse

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool.

ScarletBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarletbatman: them haveing to go to Wayne towers is contravied as shit so i dont know why your even bring it up

Dude did you even read what i wrote i said it was from Batman's perspective so yes he could figure all that out becuase SUPERMAN IS SOLAR POWER so Ultraman blocking out the Sun means he ISNT thus making it plan as day that his biology is different than Supermans

yet again mother bullshit is contrived as shit no one else has aporblem getting around why the hell is Batman the only one who need an F'ing mother box

S what my statement yet again was from Batman's perspective so everything i said he dosnt need any out side information

The New 52 Batman is not Bat-God.

Batman works best when he has time to think, time to research and time to plan. He has none of that in this event.

Batman had no idea that Dick had been outed until he saw it on TV. He has no idea where Ultraman has been going, or that he has been sticking inside the eclipse's shadow. Lex knows this because he has had first hand observation of Ultraman and has a network of satellites (that are unknown to Grid). Lex has figured Ultraman out because he has SEEN him ingest Kryptonite and SEEN him avoid the sun. Batman has had no such luck.He hasn't even gotten a chance to surf the web.

Batman's greatest strength is forethought and planning. He is literally being robbed of those strengths during this event.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Team Lex is awesome. The End.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By LordoftheNorth

@scarletbatman: Ok i never made any claim that he was Batgod all i have used is simple logic

That is my problem that he isnt thinking ahead he is just reacting instead of planning

anybody can go out and see someone has BLOCKED THE FREAKING SUN and since Superman's powers are based on Sun light ANYBODY could guess that Ultraman's powers are not base on sun light becuase you do know right the whole of the planet is in darkness right?

do know right that the fight took place in Kahndaq a country on the otherside of the plaent so Batman could have easilt gather tons of information while on his way back to Gotham

I dont know what your deal with computers are you do know what dective work is right?

How is he being robbed of those strengths. the justice league is dead his only course of action would be to gather intel and maybe allies from the shadows than plan an attack

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: OK iam going to spell this out for you this isnt about "Batgod" its about a character acting and being treated outside his character like how people complain that Superman acts out of character in TDKR

Wow i didnt know the whole of the World had an underground tunnel system that connects to every major city and to the Batcave since you know the CS come through in Kahndaq a country on the OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET

No one has said they want Batman to beat the whole CS the problem is Geoff Johns has him wrighten as a moron that all of his plans are just based on Hopes and Maybes and instead of going silent and gathering intel he is rushing head first into conflict with out even taking a second to think

ScarletBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarletbatman: Ok i never made any claim that he was Batgod

That is my problem that he isnt thinking ahead he is just reacting instead of planning

YOU ARE A MORON anybody can go out and see someone has BLOCKED THE FREAKING SUN and since Superman's powers are based on Sun light ANYBODY could guess that Ultraman's powers are not base on sun light becuase you do know right the whole of the planet is in darkness right?

How is he being robbed of those strengths for what reason does he need to rush

You seriously need to calm down. I mean, honestly, resorting to name calling? I have done nothing except give a reasoned and well explained counter argument. Resorting to name calling just proves you cannot prove your point.

You cannot block out the entire sun across the entire face of the world with the moon. Considering we can still see the solar corona, we have to assume that Ultraman merely moved the moon so it blocked out the sun but did not move the moon closer to the earth. The largest shadow the moon can cast upon the earth is 155 miles in diameter.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Superguy1591

@lordofthenorth: Okay, don't compare Superman in TDKR to any Batman because Frank Miller abandoned the entire idea of Superman and made him a different character as a whole in a Superman shirt. Superman wasn't a hero who fought for truth, justice or even the "American way". Superman fought for repression, murder without trails and for totalitarianism. Are you really going to compare that to Batman in this book because Batman isn't Bat-God? SERIOUSLY?!! Batman fan-boys are the worst, I tell ya.

First of all, it's a comicbook. A comicbook where you want a man in a batsuit to take on gods from another dimension and come out on top, but you have a problem with Batman staying underground the whole time? How is he supposed to know Ultraman is blotting out the sun? Did he see Ultraman purposefully do so? No. Has he been tracking Ultraman ? No. Hell for all he knows Ultraman is in the places where the sun shines. You're not getting it, how is Batman supposed to know Ultraman is the opposite of Superman? With some kind of unexplainable godlike knowledge that no other character has? Bat-God!!!

Finally, Geoff explained why Batman is rushing into action. He wants to save Dick, you can't try to hide in the shadow and "gather" information when he has no means of transportation, no intelligence equipment (satellites to spy from far away, computers to scan for information on what others have observed to draw a hypothesis from) no nothing when someone's life is in danger.

You're asking for Bat-God, he's dead! Geoff Johns is writing Bat-Man! A character that should get his a$$ handed to him in a fight with Superman every time, a character with limits and a character with LIMITED resources. Sorry if that's not the character you want, but Bat-God was annoying and you fan-boys took it too far.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarletbatman: Maybe name calling was going a little far but really you are being dense this is comic books so really he can block out the sun and during this whole time have you seen the sun once no you havent

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By LordoftheNorth

You didnt even read what i said did you i never said he has to be "batgod" Geoff Johns continues to miss characterize Batman in everything he writes having him act before he thinks he gets into petty arguments with other JL members not to mention Geoff Johns writes him as a moron who just hopes shit works

No hypocrite Superman fans like you are the worse

BECUASE ULTRAMAN BLOCKED OUT THE FREAKING SUN is how he knows that Ultraman is different than Superman. Superman's power comes from the Sun so if Ultraman blocks out the Sun his power must not must not come from the Sun

Batman has no reason to go save Dick becuase if they where going to kill him they would have already done that so he would focus on taking down the CS and come up with a plan to save dick in the procese

Why bring satalites and computers you do know their are about a thousand different ways to gather information right?

I understand why you dont get it you hate Batman and that dosnt bother me. So you dont see what Geoff Johns has done to the character. He reduces Batman and everything that makes him great. I dont care if Batman dosnt land a single punch on any of the CS idont even care if he came up with a plan and it failed what i do care about is that Batman act like his character should and he hasnt at any point. can you name me one thing that Batman has done that personafis what the character is about. The thing is you cant becuase nowhere is the calm stratagist , or the pragmatice dective nowhere, not even the man who will throw EVERYTHING he has at his oppent even if he is alone and has no chance of victory even if it mean his death.

Bloxxeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Bloxxeh

I love how DC relies on Batman to carry on its entire universe.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Superguy1591

@lordofthenorth: What you want is Bat-God and you know it. First of all, Batman has always been a capital D-o-u-c-h-e picking fights with other members of the league. That's his character, he doesn't like teams and he likes to be in control. Hence why Dick socked him and quit on him. That's nothing new to Geoff's writing. He was that way in the animated series as well, except Timm always made him right so he never looked like the D-ward he really is. And how has Geoff written him like a moron? It's because he's not God! He seems competent to me, he's just not written to the extent that the others are dimmed down.

Lex knows Ultraman blotted out the sun because he saw Ultraman do it himself. He did it right in front of Lex! Why are you not understanding that? All we know of Batman is that he has been underground this whole time trying to get Cyborg to safety. He's been cutoff from society and information. We have NO REASON to think Batman saw Ultraman cause an eclipse especially since Batman himself said that he and Catwoman have been underground trying to avoid Grid's surveillance.

As far as Nightwing, you're projecting your knowledge of the story as a reader on to Batman. SEE?!! Ever heard of the term third person omniscient? It's when we as readers know everything as a godly presence in the story, you want Batman to know they don't want to kill how? We know Owlman doesn't want to kill Dick because he has feelings for him, but Batman doesn't know that! His reason for jumping head first was explained to Catwoman, Dick is his son and it is his fault Dick is in that situation. He CAN'T leave Dick because Dick is too important to him.

Also, Grid controls all the computers in the world, including the Bat-Computer and it means Batman can't gather information. He can't travel very far since the vehicle are all connected to the computer to gather information on his own either. Let me guess, Batman's computer shouldn't be hackable, right? Yeah, see you don't want any hero to have something over Batman, you want Bat-God!

And would you Batman fan-boys shut up? How has Geoff written Superman so far? First off all, feats of Batman being a strategist? How about collect plans to combat the Justice League? He has a plan for everyone except Wonder Woman. A man who throws all he has at a fight even if he has no chance of winning? His first fight with Superman, he threw the kitchen sink at the scout and got messed up! Rightfully so, Batman should NEVER stand a chance against Superman...EVER!!!

As far as Batman being a detective, what do you want from Geoff? He introduced arcs that revolved around the lesser known heroes first. Aquaman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman. All Superman has been is Wonder Woman's boyfriend in Justice League. Show me feats of Superman's power, Superman's indomitable will, Superman taking charge and showing leadership to rally the league around him and define odds? No where, in fact, Geoff made Batman the leader of the league.

The only difference is that Superman fans aren't crying like little biatches because they don't need to see Superman be the center of attention all the time. The most props Superman got in Justice League so far was finally whopping Batman's @$$ and he still got crucified for it. People called him a "jerk". Other than that, he's gotten his @$$ beat by Darkseid, the Atlanteans, Desporro, Shazam, he's killed a guy and he's locked himself up and elected to be a prisoner instead of fighting his way out of Firestorm.

Compared to Superman, Batman has had great treatment.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: Batman being a douche is how you see the character ya he is cold and calles but isnt a douche. So what if he dosnt like teams what the hell does that matter. and he dosnt have to be incharge he is a natural leader he takes command while everyone else bickers. How did Johns wite Batman as a moron.. did you see Batman's plans for the JL all he has planned for Superman is a freaking kryptonite ring something he has been able to power through and thats all batman has planned just hoping some kryptonite works and you think thats good enough for ether character.

If Ultraman didnt block out the Sun who else would and than you would have to ask why wouldnt Ultraman move the moon back simple logic use it

Thats BS becuase why would they perade Nightwing out and reveal his secert idenity and than not kill him that would be stupid so it would be easy to guess at least one of the members dont want him dead. But thats besides the point even than Batman wouldnt go after Dick first becuase that would be putting his wants and needs before everyone else which would be selfess

This is just dumb you do know their are a thousand ways to gather intel that dont involve computers right? like i dont know observing and talking to people capturing and interragating villians its not like he can do any of that right?

Than how about you Superman fans stop complaing about Frank Miller and let me get this striaght you are telling me to shut up but you get to bitch about the treatment of Superman do you know what hypocricy is or do you just spend all day with your head in the sand bitching about Batman.

More bitching about Superman... and atleast Superman does stuff all Batman seems to do is twirl is thumbs and be the leader even thou he hasnt really done any real leading

Bullshit you just spent the last two paragraphs as well as this one bitching about Superman you freaking hypocritic and people called Superman a jerk becuase he didnt act like Superman he just attacked Batman without being prevocted something Superman wouldnt do.

This argument isnt about who is being treated the worst its about this moment in this chapter is the character acts and behaving the way they should and Batman hasnt. If you want to talk about the treatment of Superman as a character thats fine but you cannot let the treatment of one character make you disreguard the treament of another

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By addikhabbo

@lordofthenorth: Batman is unaware of Ultraman's limitations. It could be he's weak against the sun. Could be an attempt to cause tidal waves. Could be an attempt at something else altogether.

The fact of the matter is, no matter how could Batman is, he's still only human. And given the situation, plus his shitty body, he would've lost anyway. Lose fighting. The moment he knocks Power Ring out, Quick will come in to finish the job. The Syndicate have excellent team work. Far superior to the Three Justice Leagues any how. They must've done something to alter Batman's ways, either that or he really just didn't have time to think it through.

@bloxxeh: That's common knowledge. Deal with it. Just so happens Batman is going to break the syndicate from the inside. Yeah. I just blew your mind MotherFker!

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By LordoftheNorth

@addikhabbo: Yes you are right Batman is unaware of Ultraman's limitations, but the fact Ultraman blocks out the Sun does tell Batman at the very least that Ultraman dosnt get his powers from the Sun like Superman does.

Yes he should have lost that fight with Power Ring thats not my problem its that Batman was in that fight to begain with.

1. Batman having to go to WE is contrived as shit he has no reason to be their everything at WE he should have had at the Batcave

2. Batman wouldnt stick around and fight he would have at least used the ring as a distraction so he and Catwoman could get away

but no he has to go to WE and use the yellow ring even thou both these things are stupid so Johns can contrive Batman on Lex's team and contrive a way for Sinestro too come into the comic

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

#136  Edited By CrazyScarecrow

@blues32: They alluded to him "dying". I know he is not dead and he will be coming back. Just now Joker is supposedly dead again.

@novemberx2:Nope. I actually came out of Dark Knight Rises thinking "where the hell was Dick Grayson?" and Bane should've had his wrestler mask on. I just think it would be interesting seeing how different Forever Evil would be if the Joker had something to do with it all.

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth: Think about it lad! If Batman did go to his hideout, Owlman might sprang a trap on him. Owlman had the higher ground in terms of resources, plus being Batman's counterpart. While it is unlikely for Batman to know Ultraman's limitations, it's more due to his alien biology. Batman can't just guess himself and all that.

Even if Batman did avoid Power Ring, there were two more contenders for him to match. He would've lost anyway against Johnny Quick, chasing after him, or Owlman, the world's most evil detective, countering his plans at every turn.

Power Ring at least gives Batman the edge he needs. To infiltrate the Syndicate. They didn't kill off the League because they have use for the Good Guys.

If Batman were to plan in his cave, Owlman Danger + he might not have the same opportunity to infiltrate their hideout.

If he ran, Quick comes after him. Seriously, what Batman did and how Power Ring overpowers him is a feat worthy of Forever Evil. Think about how those situations would play out next time before you jump to conclusions ey laddie?

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo: Um hate to break it to you but Batman did go back to the cave it was in the first couple panels of this comic. Its not a guess its a its him being a dective Ultraman blocking out the Sun can only mean he dosnt get his powers from the Sun.

You have to remember that Lex and his crew are also there so their is no reason Batman wouldnt also use them

Infiltrate? what the hell are you talking about what the how the hells does the The power ring let him infilrate the CS?

He dosnt have to plan from the cave he has tons of hideouts all over the world my point was on equipment. yet again why are you bring up infilrating for

Yet again Lex and his crew are also their so their is no reason the CS would just concentrate on Batman. ya Power ring over powering Batman is a great feat for Power ring but it makes Batman look like a moron. and i have no idea what your trying to say here is English your first language

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth: Dude, that was then. Just deal with it bro! I'm telling you, if Power Ring did fail to catch Batman, that's when the hunt will begin. Owlman was busy then doing some shit. They don't have time looking for pests.

Why are you so mad? Stop being a fanboy! Power Ring did not make Batman look like a moron. Batman just had to deal with the fact that he was human!

We are going into a new age were comics are taking situations to their logical conclusions. Batman had no chance in a straight up fight, and he was protecting his allies, so he had to make a sacrifice.

How? You're asking how Batman will infiltrate? Now that's just disappointing. What Batman lacks in raw power, he more than makes up for in ingenuity and improv.

He will find a way. Power Ring beat him, and should've killed him. He didn't, so Batman will find a way to win. Years of training aren't just gonna go down the drain.

Have faith in the writers bro. May the force be with you.

AND ALSO WITH YOU!

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo: Iam mad becuase Johns wrote Batman from the begaining that he just hopes shit works he knew that the ring was only at 1% so it dosnt make any sense that he would just us it like that his so called plan was BS

Of course he cant beat them in a striaght up fight but yet again he isnt thinking like Batman just doing a whole lot of hoing and wishing. What allies he only has catwoman with him and she is able to get away just as easily as he is.

the question is why would he bother infiltrating CS

I have no faith in Geoff Johns have you read JL or Batman Earth 1 The man cant write Batman to save his life so Batman is most likely spend the rest of the ark as Lex's bitch

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth: Well, looks like we'll just have to see now won't we? Bets on Batman pulling something off his ass next month. Ka-Chow!

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lots of comments

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addikhabbo: Wow you are betting on Johns to write a good Batman story thats some faith you have

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lordofthenorth: Stop being an idiot and expecting batman to be an Omnipotent hero. His main focus since the syndicate arrival was to keep cyborg alive. you cant just expect batman would know the items he had to use against his team in case they turned wouldn't work on the syndicate considering this is the first time he seen them. Also keep in mind that batman as almost nothing to work with , and that maybe he was finish preparing everything he didn't march into battle he went to wayne tech to continue working his come back strategy out and the enemy surprise attacked him. Everything that is going is with batman is logical keep in mind he is not perfect and everything does not go his way.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justice_teen: How about you stop being an idiot and actually think about it for 5 seconds instead of just claiming Batgod like a moron

"His main focus since the syndicate arrival was to keep cyborg alive"

does that mean Batman has blinders on. So he cant observe everything around him like i dont know a man trying to get to the OTHER side of the planet while trying to protect two other people you do know their is such a thing as multitasking right?

"you cant just expect batman would know the items he had to use against his team in case they turned wouldn't work on the syndicate considering this is the first time he seen them"

First those so called plans are BS to begain with also stupid

Second Batman wouldnt assume they would work ether but no here he just hopes the random items he has works

"Also keep in mind that batman as almost nothing to work with , and that maybe he was finish preparing everything he didn't march into battle he went to wayne tech to continue working his come back strategy out and the enemy surprise attacked him"

So what if he has almost nothing to work with if all Batman had was a stick of bullegum and a paperclip he would use those items in a way that best suited him.

Iam sorry but but Batman going to WE was contrived as shit their is nothing at WE that he shouldnt have at the Batcave.

Yet again the reason he is at WE is contrived as shit iam not mad he was surpirsed attacked my problem is the stupid ass way he used the ring did he use the ring in a big flashly manner to distract everyone so he and Catwoman could get away no he says "Beware YOUR power' " Time to beware mine" and makes one little constract that does nothing gets the ring distoried and looks like a complete bitch in the process and all of that so Geoff Johns could intraduce Sinestro and put batman on Lex's team.

"Everything that is going is with batman is logical keep in mind he is not perfect and everything does not go his way"

How the hell is anything he is doing logical? did you see what Batman's plans for the JL is ONE item each and he has jack shit for WW does that sound Logical to you?

I dont want everything to go his way in fact i like Batman best when he is alone and basicaly has no chance fo victory. The problem is that even than he has a plan he knows whats important and will throw his own life on the line if thats what it take, but i dont see that character here all i see is a stupid, lazy, conplusive, selfess, asshole who would rather hope shit works out instead of using his wits to work them out himself

abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#147  Edited By abeyance

I am personally loving this event. I have been longing for more content on evil counterparts (that aren't mentally challenged) to heroes since I saw Justice League: Crisis of Two Earths. It is interesting to see how the regular rogues are responding to the Crime Syndicate. You get to see the hardcore killers separated from the misguided individuals. Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, Trickster, and Heat Wave have promise in my eyes. I hope to see more of that group during this story. Naturally I am turned off by how its all up to Batman and insert background characters to save the day. I was pissed with Atomica's betrayal and hoped she would be a key figure in saving the day. The Justice League does need more pivotal females in the group besides Wonder Woman who is the only female that really stands out. Anyway I can't wait to see where this is going. Its like a fight to rule the world in my eyes. Also wonder if some of the lesser villains might turn good upon seeing what real evil tyranny is like. I know its not likely but stranger things have happened.

addikhabbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abeyance: Rule Of Steel. Only the strong survive. I think this is the Law the New 52 follows. No longer Idealism that heroes always win and villains never die. Man New 52 is awesome! Thank goodness they got rid of that boyscout Superman with his undies tucked out. Terrible.

New 52 removed most of the ugly quirks its former self had. Truly magnifico.

KryptonSabbath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By KryptonSabbath

@saren said:

Bah. I love this event. Some of the tie-ins have been of questionable quality, but the main series and Justice League have been great. I'd say JL is better now than it was for the nearly two years of issues prior to Throne of Atlantis.

I've enjoyed this "event" much more then Trinity which personally I thought that was dragged on farther then it needed to be...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.