Follow

Forever Evil

Story arc »

Spinning out of the conclusion of Trinity War, the Justice League is dead, and the Secret Society of Super Villains lead by the Crime Syndicate of Earth 3 take over Earth.

Theory: The Prisioner is...

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arnoldoaad

It is pretty obvious that is Pariah

No Caption Provided

For those who dont know Pariah is one of the main protagonist on Crisis on Infinite Earths

he accidentally releases a great force of evil name the Anti-Monitor into the world and starts on eating whole universes and for that he is condemn to herald terrible tragedy everywhere he goes. Sounds familiar to a red hooded character who started the new 52?

No Caption Provided

and if that isnt enough one of the very first Universes that Pariah witnesses to be consume at the very start of CoIE is actually EARTH 3

Everyone seems to assume that it was Darkseid who trampled E3 but maybe it wasnt, and was something closer to the Anti-Monitor which in turn will make this whole Forever Evil arc into the next step to yet a New 52 Crisis.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

i thought it was darkseid , who is the big threat the crime syndicate are afraid of , but N52 anti-monitor would make more sense (to make Ultraman wet himself) i still think its earth-3 luthor who is the prisoner , but if it leads to a great story , i do not mind being disappointed!

scouts1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By scouts1998
    Faithcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Faithcl

Is not Pariah, look Justice League of America's Vibe #1

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@faithcl: not necessarily a problem

look at Dr Light on Teen Titans then look at Dr Light on JLA, is not like the editors excel on their jobs.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@faithcl: not necessarily a problem

look at Dr Light on Teen Titans then look at Dr Light on JLA, is not like the editors excel on their jobs.

I love how the editors only step in when not needed.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I still say it's Alexander Luthor

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I still say it's Alexander Luthor

It's either this or Pariah.

Just my guesses.

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
    DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DrMantisToboggan

@arnoldoaad: I hadn't considered pariah, an intriguing thought, but the way the syndicate talks about the person doesn't quite fit his persona IMO.

Alexander Luthor is the most obvious, but it seems too easy, I've also seen people suggest earth 3 Steve Trevor or booster, but those don't seem to fit either.

Consider these-

psycho pirate: goes with the anti monitor theory a little bit and it would make sense why they cover his face and why he can be bound by a simple rope.

Earth 3 Billy Batson: still in human form, possibly more of an adult since it's an alternate earth, and yes I realize all he'd need to do is say the magic word, buuuut what if they cut his tongue out???

Hal: hasn't shown up yet, i realize he could just be busy running the corps, but he may have been captured by the syndicate at some point

Honorable mentions:

earth 3 j'onn but how is he only contained by a rope

Earth 3 joker or jester whatever he'd be named, but IIRC they said he was dead

Orion, but again shouldn't be held by a rope

Also I hope the threat they fled from is trigon not DS or AM, trigon doesn't get enough love

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm guessing Alexander Luthor

Djorge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Djorge

And the winner is...

Alexander Luthor/Mazahs!

Holy shit I have not been enjoying Forever Evil but I REALLY enjoyed issue #6

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By ColaNicole

@soa said:

i thought it was darkseid , who is the big threat the crime syndicate are afraid of , but N52 anti-monitor would make more sense (to make Ultraman wet himself) i still think its earth-3 luthor who is the prisoner , but if it leads to a great story , i do not mind being disappointed!

I thought the same thing at first. I don't think Ultraman would be afraid of Darksied like that, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.