haydenclaireheroes's Forever Evil #2 - Rats review

Is the Justice League Alive?

Here is my video review for Forever Evil issue 2. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Forever Evil #2 - Rats

Teen Titans to the Rescue? 0

This review was originally posted on my website Imagination Centre (here).This crossover event kicked off brilliantly with it's opening issue last month, teasing the future of the DC Universe. Now that Villains Month is finally over I personally look forward to seeing the affects that Forever Evil has on the DC Universe, and what better way of starting that than with another issue of the main event, Forever Evil itself.PlotWith the Justice League dead the Crime Syndicate make preparations to kee...