haydenclaireheroes's Forever Evil #1 - Nightfall review

Nightwing's Life Will Change Forever!

Here is my video review for Forever Evil issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Forever Evil #1 - Nightfall

A Good Start 0

Hi. I know I haven't been very active in reviews lately, but I figured Forever Evil is the perfect time to start. I'll try and be as active as I can be with reviews after this, but I can't guarantee a schedule. Anyway, enough of my pointless rambling. How does the first issue of Forever Evil fair? Let's find out.The PlotWithout going into spoilers, here's the best I can summarize the plot: Following the events of Trinity War, the Justice League is dead (isn't a spoiler since DC won't stop ...