haydenclaireheroes's Forever Evil #1 - Nightfall review

Nightwing's Life Will Change Forever!

Here is my video review for Forever Evil issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Forever Evil #1 - Nightfall

Not As Good As Expected But Promising 0

This review was originally posted on The Founding Fields here.“A bold new vision of the New 52 DCU is beginning to unfold here and this is going to be one hell of a ride if this issue is any indication, aside from a few negatives.” ~Shadowhawk, The Founding FieldsTrinity War ended last month, kicking off the “main event” as it were, Forever Evil, which is where the supervillains of DC universe take over now that all the “first generation” heroes such as the Ju...