haydenclaireheroes's Forever Evil #1 - Nightfall review

Nightwing's Life Will Change Forever!

Here is my video review for Forever Evil issue 1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Forever Evil #1 - Nightfall

The Evil Rule 0

With the way Trinity War ended how could anyone not be excited for this event. With it making a massive change to the DC Universe, being the first company wide crossover since the start of the New 52 I'm expecting a lot, and I'm sure it won't disappoint.PlotWith the Justice League presumed dead, the Crime Syndicate plan to take over this world, recruiting as many villains as they can to do so.ReviewThis was a fantastic issue, and although it wasn't quite as good as I hoped it would be, it was a ...