Follow

Flashpoint

Story arc »

There's a fissure in time that is leaving repercussions in the past, present, and future. Barry Allen must find the Flashpoint before it destroys all time.

Who do you you think they missed or should of been in Flashpoint?

Pauldro952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pauldro952

Some Characters from the DCU were missing from Flashpoint, some who were in Flashpoint had a great re-imagining so who was missing, or who needed a Flashpoint treatment?

Red_Robin212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Red_Robin212

I would have liked to seen a Tie in series or One Shot about the Captian Marvel crew, I found them underdeveloped.

- Tim Drake - We saw Dick Grayson & Jason Todd in the Flashpoint Universe but I've seen No mention of Tim Drake (Which is a bummer)
    - Batman's Villains besides Mr Freeze

I think We could have had a miniseries just exploring the Batman Universe in Flashpoint

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By chalkshark
    @Pauldro: Since it's a Flash-centric story line, the Elongated Man would have made for some good drama. Would have been rough for Barry to see his best friend alive, knowing he'd lose him again when he set the flashpoint timeline right again. That said, judging by the DC relaunch, Barry's not going to be entirely successful in re-establishing the proper DC Universe, which is even more of a shame that Ralph & Sue Dibney didn't appear in  the series, as we could have gotten them both back.
    Red_Robin212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Red_Robin212
    @chalkshark: That's a good one

Also I'm surprised we didn't get the James Jessie trickster rather than Axel.

Also I'd have liked a more in depth story of the Flashpoint Furies and How they got recruited.
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Kairan1979

I'd like to see more exploration of Gotham and its characters.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By the_tree

I'm not sure if they were ever shown or not, but it would've been cool to see what Maxwell Lord and Ted Kord were up to in the Flashpoint world.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123

Joker should have been Bruce IMO. 

Pauldro952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pauldro952

I was thinking, Barbara Gordon.  Jason Todd and Ras, I know they were shown, but they really belong in the Bat-books. Also a twist on Tim Drake letting him become a bad guy instead of good.  I really would like a Wally West and Jon Stewart.  I'm a big fan of Tommy Elliot,  I thought he should be in the universe.  but where the hell is Alfred???

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Gambit1024
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    Joker should have been Bruce IMO. 
    That would've been an epic twist. 

I personally wanna know what happened to Wally West, Tim Drake, Jason Todd, and Kyle Rayner. 

Note that I've only been reading the main series and what's going on in Booster Gold, besides that, I have no idea what's been mentioned or not. 
    Pauldro952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pauldro952

@Gambit1024 Wally West was "used in Citizen Cold"  Jason was "used" in World of FlashPoint, idk about kyle

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.