Follow

Flashpoint

Story arc »

There's a fissure in time that is leaving repercussions in the past, present, and future. Barry Allen must find the Flashpoint before it destroys all time.

What started the War? (My Flashpoint Predictions)

Ironhawk22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 158

User Lists: 9

Edited By Ironhawk22

Now the war with Aquaman and Wonder Woman is the big storyline in Flashpoint but how did it start? Here are Two guesses. 
    1# Mera was a Ex-Wife or Girlfriend of Aquaman and was mad he was marrying Wonder Woman and attempted to kill her at the wedding but accidently killed Hippolyta instead Wonder Woman finds out and kills her Aquaman gets mad and the War begins. 
    2# Aquaman was cheating on Wonder Woman with Mera and WW finds out and kills her the war starts. 
    Mera almost definitly dies based off the variants. Tell me what you think.
    Avatar image for wonder_princess
    Wonder Princess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Wonder Princess

Number 1 sounds plausible to me.  I can't wait to see the rest of this mini.
    StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By StarKiller809

I think 1 sounds like the coolest. I really hope this get adressed soon. It's been on my mind for a while now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.