Follow

Flashpoint

Story arc »

There's a fissure in time that is leaving repercussions in the past, present, and future. Barry Allen must find the Flashpoint before it destroys all time.

The Legion of Super-Heroes Predicted Flashpoint!

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By TheMess1428

Okay so I am a huge Teen Titans fan, so to prepare myself for the big Culling crossover, I decided to go back as far as relevancy can go with the Legion of Super-Heroes so that I can get a good feel for the characters that will appear in this crossover. (Reboot or no reboot). Now since I've been getting my Legionnaire on, I've noticed a little easter egg in Legion of Super-Heroes #1 in the 2010 reboot. That's at least one year before the event happened. Here are the panels with the mention of Flashpoint. 

No Caption Provided

This is in the newly relocated Time Institute when the xenophobia has spread so wide on Earth that they insisted it relocated to another planet. The Legion had it relocated on Titan, home of Saturn Girl. In the new Time Institute, they can now witness all of time on their giant computer screen rather than travel around in their Time Bubbles. As you can see, Usalus wants to explore the event of Flashpoint.

No Caption Provided

And in this panel, they mention Flashpoint again and also that it happened in 2011. They don't know how it began (which we do), but how it ended. After this, they decide to watch the beginning of the universe, much like Krona did. It ends up destroying the entire Time Institute and eventually the entire moon of Titan. Therefore, we never get to find out what they know about it. I wonder if it reflects in the New 52 version of the series.

tamabone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 62

#1  Edited By tamabone

Did anyone ever reveal what "The great mystery in A.D. 33" was?

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheMess1428

@tamabone said:

Did anyone ever reveal what "The great mystery in A.D. 33" was?

I'm going to have to guess that it was Jesus' resurrection. lol

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheCrowbar

I wonder what the Great Intervention is going to be...

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheMess1428

@TheCrowbar said:

I wonder what the Great Intervention is going to be...

Hmm... idk about that one. Maybe December 21, 2012? lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.