reverse flash

#1 Posted by smcauley600 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

i just finished flashpoint: reversed flash and i know he is a villian but to me he was more of a bully than a villian like instead of killing barry he wants to make his life a living hell also i guess thats the wholle when you think of it

#2 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about the character but from what I've seen he wants revenge on Barry and death isn't good enough.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate when they call him reverse Flash it just sounds silly Professor Zoom or just Zoom is fine  

#4 Posted by flash_fanboy (73 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry Josh but Zoom/Reverse Flash is not the same person as Professor Zoom =P

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio
@smcauley600 said:
i just finished flashpoint: reversed flash and i know he is a villian but to me he was more of a bully than a villian like instead of killing barry he wants to make his life a living hell also i guess thats the wholle when you think of it
@Kal'smahboi said:
I don't know much about the character but from what I've seen he wants revenge on Barry and death isn't good enough.
He cant kill Barry, he sates it in The Flash: Rebirth 
#6 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@smcauley600 said:
just finished? You mean issue 2? Because its on going.  
Well yeah he just wants to make his life a living hell...
#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@flash_fanboy said:

I'm sorry Josh but Zoom/Reverse Flash is not the same person as Professor Zoom =P

I know but they have both been called reverse Flash in fact Professor Zoom Was the first one to be called the reverse Flash
#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
@smcauley600 said:
just finished? You mean issue 2? Because its on going.  Well yeah he just wants to make his life a living hell...
In The Flash: Rebirth he say's something like he cant kill Barry because it would destroy the speed force or something like that I need to find it...
#9 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3517 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
@smcauley600 said:
@Kal'smahboi said:
Oh that's right. He can't do it because it'll mess up his own continuity, right?
#10 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
@difficlus said:
@smcauley600 said:
just finished? You mean issue 2? Because its on going.  Well yeah he just wants to make his life a living hell...
In The Flash: Rebirth he say's something like he cant kill Barry because it would destroy the speed force or something like that I need to find it...
I guess since Barry created it right. 
Also killing him would mean he would never become professor zoom. 
#11 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I officially don't understand the Flash timeline. So if Barry ever dies, ever, anywhere, all flash-related characters cease to exist everywhere across time?

#12 Posted by JediXMan (30590 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: I know but I have heard both referred to as reverse Flash
#14 Posted by JediXMan (30590 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe

Hadn't heard Zoom called that, but Zoom (the user) would know.

But I think both Professor Zoom and Reversed Flash sound stupid... though Professor Zoom sounds better.
#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: I've only seen him called reverse Flash once but either way reverse Flash sounds silly
#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi said:
@spiderbat87 said:
@smcauley600 said:
@Kal'smahboi said:
Oh that's right. He can't do it because it'll mess up his own continuity, right?
Ah yes that's what it was

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.