Follow

Flashpoint

Story arc »

There's a fissure in time that is leaving repercussions in the past, present, and future. Barry Allen must find the Flashpoint before it destroys all time.

I was right about flashpoint Joker.

KenTheProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KenTheProfile

Hello my brothers and sisters, Love from the one true God who is love. 

I hate to toot my own horn but toot, toot, ( okay i an jerk i'll stop)
    While i was right, not about the pedo thing but about who flashpoint Joker was. On a blog post by VaizD I said as much. 
    I simple figured out the clues in the scan of the page the joker first shows up on. The Joker lingered on the word mother and also i thought the long hair was a give away.
    anywhy i want to here so thought on if you like this revelation or not. please give reasons not just yes or no. 

Peace and love

labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By labarith

I was right about G.W. Bush, and he exists in both comic books and the real world. 

What do I win?

KenTheProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By KenTheProfile
    @labarith

the same thing i got 
    you get a benefit... the benefit of the doubt.
    labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By labarith

Tell that to republicans

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By The Lobster

I was the one who thought of the idea to make flavored water and hire Jackie Chan for the karate kid remake. What do I get? Cause it sure wasn't the fat check they should be giving me for stealing my ideas.I swear they have my brain hooked up to some kind of machine that steals all my good ideas. 

I like this reveal, it's interesting. Thomas and Martha Wayne dieing creates Batman, Bruce dieing creates both Batman and the Joker.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.