Follow

Flashpoint

Story arc »

There's a fissure in time that is leaving repercussions in the past, present, and future. Barry Allen must find the Flashpoint before it destroys all time.

Flashpoint: The Main Series

theduffel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Edited By theduffel
    No Caption Provided

Flashpoint - After the fist issue, it left me confused as it did a few other people I referred it too. Then I kept on going to the second and third issue, it started to all make sense to me. When I finished all 5 issues I realized how entertained I was by this story. It's very different and being a new reader to The Flash it made me want more. Some people aren't too interested with the whole changing off time like stories and that's fine, it doesn't change my opinion on the matter much. I enjoyed it and hope others do too.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Off topic?

theduffel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By theduffel

@Supreme Marvel: It wouldn't allow me to click the Flashpoint tab so I said screw it. I have no idea how to change it once it's submitted either. Do you?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Probably your first time here. Don't worry about it. A lot of people have alternative accounts, so it's hard to keep track.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.