Flashpoint Price.

#1 Posted by Prims777 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

I was wondering if anyone knew if flashpoint (main series and all the tie-ins) will be 2.99? I wanna read as much of flashpoint as possible but if the price is 3.99 it might get a bit tough to do.

#2 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

most DC books are 2.99

I've really only seen Marvel charge 3.99 for a non-lengthy issue.

#3 Posted by Prims777 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i hope they're 2.99 sometimes DC charge 3.99 if they put a back up story in there but i wish they'd just keep it at 2.99 with just the main story.

#4 Posted by Yumulu (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc are pretty proud of their 2.99 price and I vaguely remember a press release mentioning that it will stay at 2.99 for this year. So there no reason Flashpoint will be 3.99, unless they are oversize issues of course.

#5 Posted by Portrait (4485 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prims777: It will be 2.99. They've been VERY heavily advertising (Holding the line at 2.99!) the new price. A two-page spread in ALL of their comics at the moment.
#6 Posted by johnny_spam (2035 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prims777: The minis are 2.99 but the main series has more pages so it's 3.99.
#7 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam said:
" @Prims777: The minis are 2.99 but the main series has more pages so it's 3.99. "
only Marvel does that.

DC doesn't do it unless it's an over-sized issue.
#8 Posted by johnny_spam (2035 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: @Caligula said:
" @johnny spam said:
" @Prims777: The minis are 2.99 but the main series has more pages so it's 3.99. "
only Marvel does that.  DC doesn't do it unless it's an over-sized issue. "
That is how things are going to be they said so on their blog. DC always hid something in the press releases that if a book has more pages it will not be 2.99 most titles retain that price but there are few exceptions.
#9 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@johnny spam said:
" @Caligula: @Caligula said:
" @johnny spam said:
only Marvel does that.  DC doesn't do it unless it's an over-sized issue. "
That is how things are going to be they said so on their blog. DC always hid something in the press releases that if a book has more pages it will not be 2.99 most titles retain that price but there are few exceptions. "
ah i see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.