Flashpoint

Posted by fitchy101 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

After finishing the current run of Flash (which was great, assuming you havn't read it yet) I was still unsure about flashpoint, considering that Brightest Day was a let down. However, my fears were unprecendented. One of the best issues i've read in a while, especially considering i'm not a massive DC fan, nice to see Abin Sur again. Quite a nice twist at the end as well. I would definatly recommend this to anyone.

#1 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8838 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope flashpoint is a good story arc

#2 Posted by fitchy101 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

As do I, but at the moment it is looking pretty good, and i'm definatly more hyped about this than I was about brightest day.

#3 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't blown away by the first issue of Flashpoint, I mean it was good, but I they're not giving us much information to work with.
#4 Posted by fitchy101 (205 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

DC claims this is going to be set in normal DC continuity, but I like the idea of the story being an Elseworlds.
#6 Posted by fitchy101 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Surely something this canon-altering can't be in normal continuity, well that just seems silly. I thought that some time traveller would end up fixing the events that triggered flashpoint. But if it stays like this forever, that means no more Hal Jordan. This makes me sad.

#7 Edited by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

If it is in normal continuity, we'll have to deal with that god awful Wonder Woman costume.
#8 Posted by fitchy101 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Very true, and a ton of other stuff I dislike. Why DC, Why! Worth it for some of the really cool stuff though, and honestly I can't see them sticking with it unless they do what Marvel did with the Ultimates Universe. Perhaps Barry Allen gets back to his 'normal Earth' and this one is seperated. Who knows? Well the writers obviously. Undermined my own point slightly there. Never mind.

#9 Posted by Fitchy124 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I must admit flashpoint was amazing! 

Fitchy124 

#10 Posted by Kairan1979 (16701 posts) - - Show Bio
@fitchy101
I disagree. It was one of the best things in the whole Flashpoint.
#11 Posted by fitchy101 (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979 said:
@fitchy101:  I disagree. It was one of the best things in the whole Flashpoint.
That Hal Jordan died? I'm not the biggest Hal Jordan fan but I like Abin Sur less....
#12 Posted by fitchy101 (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fitchy124 said:
I must admit flashpoint was amazing!  Fitchy124 
I know rite! Last issue comes out tommorow!
#13 Posted by Kairan1979 (16701 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by fitchy101 (205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979 said:
@fitchy101
I was talking about
Silly me, I didn't mean to type it like that, I meant that I didn't see it coming. I thought that was awesome too. Definately one of the best things in flashpoint...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.