If you've read the first issue of Flashpoint, you know that everything has changed completely. When Barry Allen woke up, he was surprised to see some of the changes around him. He's going to find out that there are many many more changes in the world.
Today, courtesy of DC's The Source, we get to see a map of the world and all the changes that have resulted from Flashpoint. The map comes from Rex Ogle and Freddie E. Williams II.
It might be a little difficult to see above but you can click here to get a bigger image (and be sure to click that again to enlarge it).
Some of the highlights:
- Alaska is now the Land of the Undead
- Coast City is home of the Sea Devils and Ferris Air
- There's a time anomaly near Central City
- In Metropolis, Project S is going on
- Brazil is occupied by the Nazi
- The United Kingdom is now New Themyscira, home base of the Amazons
- Off the coast of Africa are pirate trade routes (which will be seen in Flashpoint #2 & the Deathstroke mini)
- Africa is controlled by the Apes (we'll see more in the Gorilla Grodd one-shot)
- India is controlled by the Outsider
- Tibet is the suspected base of the Secret Seven
- The Republic of Japan is Tornado-protected
- Australia is a neutral territory
Like Aladdin said in that one movie, it's a whole new world. Be sure to read Flashpoint and the associated miniseries to discover more of this new place. And check out DC's The Source for more Flashpoint news today.