haydenclaireheroes's Flashpoint: The World of Flashpoint #3 - This is the World We Hope For review

Can Tracy 13 save the world of Flashpoint

Cover

I was very excited to see this cover because I saw that this was last issue to the world of Flashpoint and I was excited to see what the story would bring us. Tracy on the cover tries to save the world and that is what she is trying to do in this issue.

Story

Tracy has found out that her father has powers of dark magic and now she has to defeat him to save the world. But will Tracy be able to get through to her father to not kill millions of people.

Best Part

This issue actually made me chock up. I did not expect that Tracy’s father still loved her but in this issue we saw how much Tracy’s father loved her. There were a lot of scenes that were very touching. Tracy would sacrifice herself for her father and her father would do the same for her and we see that in this issue. I think this has to be the best Flashpoint issue I have read so far. I recommend for people to get this story if they want a really good Flashpoint mini series.

Worst Part

There was nothing wrong with this story.

Art

I liked the art in this issue. I thought with all the magic in this issue the artist drew it very well. My favorite page has to be when Tracy uses all her power to convince to her dad that not everyone in the world is bad and they do not deserve to die.

Pick it up or not