gordon_kelly's Flashpoint: Project Superman #1 - The Hero's Road review

Project Superman:Top Secret

I enjoyed the series but I know that the is no Superman in this series but its top secret project called Project Superman. I find this series awsome to read and also interesting to read in the Flashpoint series. I wood give this series 10 out of 10 a good series to read for everyone. I find it interesting that they are SS:Super Soliders getting superpowers and helping the miltary at war.

Other reviews for Flashpoint: Project Superman #1 - The Hero's Road

Being super kind of sucks 0

Neil Sinclair. Soldier, spiritual man... Superman? After volunteering for something that might be called Project Superman, which is never named that, Sinclair gains superpowers and decides to do good for the glorious United States.  The Good: The character design: I really like Sinclair's look. The costume is also rather nice, even though he's not really wearing a costume. And his hair is really nice to look at for absolutely no good reason. I just like Sinclair's look. The characterization: The...