amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge's Flashpoint: Deathstroke and the Curse of the Ravager #1 - Separation Anxiety review

A Pirates Life For Me

As one of the segments for the summer's new hit comic book series, Flashpoint, I was shocked to see Deathstroke dressed as pirate. At first I thought it was impossible to pull off, but after reading the first issue I have to say it reads off as Pirates of the Caribbean mixed with Waterworld - an all excess pass for high sea adventures over the horizon. Apparently the story takes place before the events of Flashpoint #2, but I won't reveal much afterwords. You will see a different persona of Deathstroke that makes him a bit more dashing and a bit of a swashbuckler that fun to read.

Other reviews for Flashpoint: Deathstroke and the Curse of the Ravager #1 - Separation Anxiety